Tata Photon problem

i have brought TATA Photon plus device & connection last week...that marketing fellow himself ate up 6 days for handing the device to me, & that too device has been tampered...it has been opened in my absence....now want to disconnect it because in my pace i am not at all getting photon plus signal...it's only whiz signal....moreover customer care is very bad.....they have not called me even once to explain tariff details of my plan after i took connection...when i contacted their nodal office in Hyderabad , they gave me atoll free number 1800-266-121...but if i m dialing this it says number is not in use...what the s**t is happening...these guys are useless!

expert

Administrator
Staff member
  • Just call Tata shoppe and say you want a Photon + and ask them to test drive it at your residence( don’t tell you already have it). Check it's signal and also compare with yours along with it. Tell them you want another connection for your dad.
  • Take your Photon + at another location and check it's signal.
  • For these products no one will call you to explain the product features
  • Don't approach Nodal officer for this small problem. In case if it turns out to be real problem, he/she will not hear you then.
  • In India toll free numbers are for only particular service provider and may work with many and not work with some. By the way this toll free is of Airtel, Tata or which company? It is usual to get number not found say on Idea if it does not support Airtel toll free. Check here Photon customer care numbers.
Don't break your head with those marketing guys. They work on commission basis.
You've bought only a modem and not Mercedes Benz!

In India USB modem signal is same as mobile signal. You can't predict if at a particular location one will work or not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors