Suspected fraud by Reliance Netconnect

I am using Reliance Netconnect no9372140568 and consumer no 500000976624 for last 5 years. Every month my bill comes to @ Rs 850/-. I was paying my bills thru my HDFC Credit Card. From January 2015 onwards I noticed that my bills are automatically debited to me Credit Card. I wrote to customer care on 19th, 22nd July that I have not registered for CISS and they should stop auto debit with immediate effect. Meanwhile I received a bill of Rs 3008/- although in my area I was not getting proper network and I was not using Reliance Netconnect. I went to Reliance Web World, Nerul on 24th July for help. They tried but could not help me. They talked to the helpline to disconnect the connection and the advice no given was 235773297. I talked to my Credit Card helpline however they told that since the instruction is not from their end, they cannot help. I talkeI again requested customercare of Reliance to stop autodebit and disconnect my number. On 28th Reliance debited my Credit Card by Rs 3008/-. This is how Reliance is forcefully taking money against wrong bill, not disconnecting the connection, not stopping autodebit. Neither HDFCBANK is protecting my interest.

mrdebasis said:
I am using Reliance Netconnect no9372140568 and consumer no 500000976624 for last 5 years. Every month my bill comes to @ Rs 850/-. I was paying my bills thru my HDFC Credit Card. From January 2015 onwards I noticed that my bills are automatically debited to me Credit Card. I wrote to customer care on 19th, 22nd July that I have not registered for CISS and they should stop auto debit with immediate effect. Meanwhile I received a bill of Rs 3008/- although in my area I was not getting proper network and I was not using Reliance Netconnect. I went to Reliance Web World, Nerul on 24th July for help. They tried but could not help me. They talked to the helpline to disconnect the connection and the advice no given was 235773297. I talked to my Credit Card helpline however they told that since the instruction is not from their end, they cannot help. I talkeI again requested customercare of Reliance to stop autodebit and disconnect my number. On 28th Reliance debited my Credit Card by Rs 3008/-. This is how Reliance is forcefully taking money against wrong bill, not disconnecting the connection, not stopping autodebit. Neither HDFCBANK is protecting my interest.
Dear Debasis,

We always want all our valuable customers to have a reliable network for uninterpreted data connectivity. We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns. However, request you to provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors