Sony xperia z3 not waterproof

Hi,
I got this xperia z3, 3 months ago. The main reason i got this phone was cause of its water resistant ability. And i have tried underwater photography only twice . Twice i had to face issues. Once screen got stuck etc etc. And second time same thing happened and the water went inside camera glass. Its been recently repaired from sony for previous encounter. And i have closed all the latches when taking under water photo. And the damp paper is also not red or pink. And Sony says water got inside and mother board is gone, i have to pay 32000 for the repair!! what nonsense is this??? isn't it supposed to be water resistant ?? and damp paper says water didn't get in through the charger or slim slot. So it went through somewhere else which says its a manufacturer. why am i responsible for manufacture defect?? why am i supposed to pay for manufacture defect?? And they say this doesn't come under warranty, cause its a water damage!! its water resistant phone Sony, there should be no water damage done to this!!

Am attaching my job-sheet number :w115060804212

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors