Snapdeal is cheater - Rejecting the return requests

ritu

I am disappointed and frustrated with Snapdeal as they start cheating the people. I put return request for the items on time and now customer care is calling me back and stating that request can't be accepted as my account is invalid.

I asked Snapdeal when the orders were placed then at that time why account was not declared as invalid. Why products were delivered. Why Snapdeal didn't cancel the orders and return the money back.When I put the return request then only my account has been considered as invalid and now not accepting the return request.

If account is invalid give me the proper justification why suddenly my account has become invalid.Customer care is saying they can't tell the reason as it is confidential, It's my account and I have the right to know why my account is moved to invalid stage.

I received 1 girl gown having black spots at the bottom and border colour is faded as well. 1 frock I received which looks for the age of 8-9 years but I ordered 11-12 year girl frock.
3 tops and one kurti I received whose size is soo big and quality is so bad that I can't use or gift them.
Orders details:-

1) Order no. - 14639850982 placed on 12 august 2016 under which suborder 18269462745 and 18269442729, I put return request on 17th august and 23rd August.
2) Order 14671601609 placed on 14 august 2016 under which suborders 18307508354, 18307578385,18307528365,18307578379, I put return request on 23rd August.

I want Snapdeal accept the return request and return my money back.

Dear Ritu,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

ritu

Thanks a lot for accepting and taking action on the request. We have to take serious actions against the online shopping sites otherwise they will keep on cheating the customer.

Dear ritu,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors