Snapdeal does not care about customers

I would like to highlight the nightmarish experience I had with Snapdeal recently. They are just cheating the customers by offering products under gold coverage and other such gimmicks.

I had ordered a mobile phone 3 weeks back. I received the product around 2 weeks back. I charged the mobile phone fully, as per the instructions and made a call to my friend, to test the voice quality.

After speaking for 2 minutes, the mobile phone heated up heavily and my ear was feeling the heat. I disconnected the call immediately and submitted a complaint through Snapdeal customer care website. I wanted them to take the product back or replace the item.

They informed me that one of their service persons will come and check it before they can do anything about it. I have been waiting for their service person for more than 2 weeks now, but nobody is showing up. I believe they are just wasting the time, so that the return period gets over and they can wash off their hands. I'm left with a defective piece, which I cannot use. :huh:

Please beware of Snapdeal's notorious customer support before purchasing online. There's no way you can directly reach them on phone and get your complaint addressed. You just need to wait for their call and you are at their mercy to get your issue addressed. Never buy any delicate items or electronic items on Snapdeal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors