Snapdeal a cheater

I am going to consumer court as their management does not understand and provide the remaining buy1 get 1 chair which I have purchased with confirmation from snapdeal team that it is buy 1 get 1 or not, and when they said yes, I did order, and received only one., when I complaint immediately when one chair was delievered, they have told me to start using [product and they will deliver 24-48 hours the remaining chair.

However there was no response until 4-5 days, and I have starts sending them email almost 20 emails, but no reply and when I have sent email cc to his ceo then I got reply, however now almost 10 days over and from last couple of days they are talking everyday with coming with some offer that its miscontent error and we will recalled product and refund, which obviously I won't accept as I have suffer for 10 days, and the came up with get only one chair and they give extra Rs. 500, now today they come up with one chair and Rs. 1000, but I am not agree now as they have understand as Vegetable market to sell, and giving me time to wait for resolution for end of day. where they are coming with offer like when you go Vegetable market.

Snapdeal should understand this is not vegetable market and their management should take decision to resolve this kind of issue within 3-4 days, and if it was mis guided to customer by snapdeal/seller, then snapdeal should suffer not customer.

I have written this notice as per procedure of consumer forum to give atleast 3 notice before going to register in court.

Regards,
Deni.

deni lad <lovedeni10@yahoo.com>

To
deni lad, rupesh.mishra@snapdeal.com, rakesh.yadav@snapdeal.com, kunal.bahl@snapdeal.com, rohit.bansal@snapdeal.com, and 13 more...
Today at 9:56 AM
Hello All,
Please take a time to read, as this is first notice as per procedure of consumer forum.
Now I am not getting satisfactory resolution from your team where your management and customer service team understand that this is vegetable market and sell anything, where I have discussed with Ms. Prerna and Mr. Pradip from last few days and giving me time limit for end of a day and coming with everyday offer as first refund with recall product which is know resolution by everybody, then came with 500 Rs. extra and then now coming with Rs. 1000. I am not accepting this offer by your team.
Better to teach them with proper guidance and how to resolve customers issue.
The things was understandable until there was a resolution by your team 3-4 days max, however your team has confirmed and assure me about the product I have bought that its buy 1 and get 1, where I have checked before putting order too.
Now this is clear that snapdeal does not want to resolve this issue even if this is snapdeal and seller's error and your team accept that, where customer as me has to suffer, but this time I am not. and I am not a customer like others where I know how to handle that will cost snapdeal.
now I am going to file a complain in the consumer court and proceeding with the procedure which I need to follow and consider this is first notice for 2-3 days waiting for your reply.
As I have not received any response from you and your management too until today, so I have consider that you are not in a mood to do anything for customer where there is no mistake by customer.
I have all screenshot as well receipt and sellers contents with questions and answers where also it replied buy1 and get 1, so I am going with all documents to file a case. I do have all the email chains which I have done so far almost more than 25 emails. The known steps/action has been taken by your team that discontinued item/out of stock and I was aware of that.
Might you have not interested to reading this email, but you may see in few days what I will do through all social media and many complain forum along with consumer forum, and Snapdeal will face challenge with more breakage. If you consider warning or notice, as you wish.
Awaiting for your reply as per procedure.
Regards,
Deni.

 Show original message

Dear Deni Lad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com so that our team may assist with your concern.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

Dear Deni Lad,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Regards,
Team Snapdeal

I have been cheated by snap deal as they delivered me wrong item and I had done mistake in selecting the option and selected quality problem instead of wrong item. The product cost is 1160/- and they he sent poor quality wrong item, which I cannot accept under any circumstances. I had a quality check and cancelled the return request. I continuously calling them they r informing to use the product and they have no other option to help me. Please help me in returning the product as I don't want the product.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors