Serious Complaint regarding Aquaguard water purifier.

Aquaguard salesmen brought a water purifier on 9th Jan and asked me to just look at it. Before it, i was having a five stage water purifier at my home. i told him that i won't be able to afford your water purifier at present.
after that he just fitted the aquaguard, asking to taste one glass of water. when i told him that i wont be able to pay him the amount of purifier.

The next day again i asked him to uninstall the water purifier and take it back, but he refused and told that "money is not the matter and i can pay him later"

Again he came on 20th of Jan and harassing me for money, in spite of my request for taking it back.
For taking it back, he is asking me to pay Rs 2350 with the purifier.
my contact number-09852443016

Santosh Singh

expert

Administrator
Staff member
This is called "bullying".
Call the Aquaguard area sales manager and complain him over phone.

See if this number is there in the city: 3988 3333. Otherwise call 011 3988 3333 or any metro city std code and inquire your local city Aquaguard customer care and bring it to urgent attention of the manager.

Expert said:
This is called "bullying".
Call the Aquaguard area sales manager and complain him over phone.

See if this number is there in the city: 3988 3333. Otherwise call 011 3988 3333 or any metro city std code and inquire your local city Aquaguard customer care and bring it to urgent attention of the manager.
Dear Mr.Santosh,
Hope your issue is resolved. Pls. let me know.
Regards
R.Natarajan

Dear Mr.Santosh,

I am sure the problem has been resolved to your satisfaction.

Pl.s let me know in case you need any help.

Regards
R.Natarajan

Aquaguard salesmen brought a water purifier on 9th Jan and asked me to just look at it. Before it, i was having a five stage water purifier at my home. i told him that i won't be able to afford your water purifier at present.
after that he just fitted the aquaguard, asking to taste one glass of water. when i told him that i wont be able to pay him the amount of purifier.

The next day again i asked him to uninstall the water purifier and take it back, but he refused and told that "money is not the matter and i can pay him later"

Again he came on 20th of Jan and harassing me for money, in spite of my request for taking it back.
For taking it back, he is asking me to pay Rs 2350 with the purifier.
my contact number-09852443016

Santosh Singh
[/quote]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors