Samsung Note 5 Not Value for Money & poor customer Service

Hi Samsung,

Poor Service not resolved any of my Queries - Rather revert received as Customer mistake & customer issue.

4 Queries were
1. Handset Overheating during normal hours of usage
2. Air formed inside the front screen Panel (Initially during the handset purchase a small dot was there near the front camera - which slowly got spread throughout the screen panel, for this the Manager Mr K Srikanth gave a reason that this is a customer mistake. If I send it for approval there will be a debit note issued to me - he showed various debit note which the company has marked to the outlet Vinayaka communications. This is disgusting..When a customer is explaining his query they are not even identifying the ingenuity of the issue rather than they are explaining their pain process)... Why would a customer give a wrong info. that to within 4 month of the purchase
3. Handset automatic off without providing an option for Restart for more than 30 Min. (Mr.Shyam gave a silly reason that due to background download stop...Rather understanding the customer Query .... Many of my important calls were unattended & for 30 Min there is neither an option to restart as none of the key was working & neither a proper resolution is provided)

Service is poor & disgusting.......I am going to consumer court for the same issue... No value for money product ...above all my queries were unresolved. The CSE are fearing that a debit note would be issued by Company if they raise any query on customer feedback... I would rather say that Samsung would be loosing customers if such service is provided & leaving customer queries at stake ... I have personally shifted from Iphone 6s to Samsung Note 5.. but feeling the pain.

Details of the complaint.. In the attachment.

rkcool1985 said:
Hi Samsung,

Poor Service not resolved any of my Queries - Rather revert received as Customer mistake & customer issue.

4 Queries were
1. Handset Overheating during normal hours of usage
2. Air formed inside the front screen Panel (Initially during the handset purchase a small dot was there near the front camera - which slowly got spread throughout the screen panel, for this the Manager Mr K Srikanth gave a reason that this is a customer mistake. If I send it for approval there will be a debit note issued to me - he showed various debit note which the company has marked to the outlet Vinayaka communications. This is disgusting..When a customer is explaining his query they are not even identifying the ingenuity of the issue rather than they are explaining their pain process)... Why would a customer give a wrong info. that to within 4 month of the purchase
3. Handset automatic off without providing an option for Restart for more than 30 Min. (Mr.Shyam gave a silly reason that due to background download stop...Rather understanding the customer Query .... Many of my important calls were unattended & for 30 Min there is neither an option to restart as none of the key was working & neither a proper resolution is provided)

Service is poor & disgusting.......I am going to consumer court for the same issue... No value for money product ...above all my queries were unresolved. The CSE are fearing that a debit note would be issued by Company if they raise any query on customer feedback... I would rather say that Samsung would be loosing customers if such service is provided & leaving customer queries at stake ... I have personally shifted from Iphone 6s to Samsung Note 5.. but feeling the pain.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors