Samsung A7 Black Screen

I purchased a Samsung A7 in the month of July 2015. Last Saturday Screen of that phone became black i can’t see anything its blank so i visited Samsung service centre situated at Okhla (New Delhi) for its repair. Mr. Maqsood (after confirmation with technical staff Mr. Prithvi ) said me that they cannot repair it in warranty and i have to pay for it i.e. almost 40% of the phone current market price. They are saying that if they open this phone its screen will break and they have to put a new screen in it however this time screen is not broken touch is also working perfectly they also told me that there is a patch in screen and they will not repair it in warranty my problem is that if screen is not physically damaged now it will get damage if they open it for repair then why i have to pay for this they will break and i have to pay why ...?. Till Now screen is not damaged but they will not cover it in warranty. I complained about it to their CEO'S Email service also but i didn’t get satisfying reply from their side they are taking it very casually ,so i have a request that please solve this issue as early as you can because i am facing problem in day to day life.
Thanks for your kind Attention.
Yours Faithfully
Amit Kumar
Mobile No.:9871666360
Email: amitkpathak612@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors