SURE4VISA - Ludhiana, Punjab

SURE4VISA, LUDHIANA, PUNJAB = SELECTED ME FOR WATTIES COMPANY IN AUCKLAND, NEWZELAND.

Dear ALL Job Seekers and MOI Authority

The above agency never send any candidate to any foreign countries. They are the real cheater. They don't have any office in Ludhiana, They never communicate to you once you paid money as per their bank instruction. After span of time their bank account also inactive after your deposited money withdrawn by them. (Rishab/Pradib/Sonia/Riya) all this guys are the real culprits and once you paid the money, you will never get back. I lost money and they cheated me to send for medical to Delhi. I spent 10000/- for my medical. and this guys never get back to me. For the past 5 months I am unable to trace this guys.

DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS AND AGENCY. YOU WILL NOT GET ANY EMPLOYMENT FROM THIS GUYS.

Dear all,

the above agencies and owners/operator (rishab, pradip, sonia, riya, etc. Contact no. 0161-5060081-84/09501592936/0161-4646305)operating and catching guys from job portel and collecting money for sending abroad, i paid on 29th aug, 2016, and my complaint in this site on sep 24, 2016, after riya called me to withdraw and i done on 07th oct, 2016. I got a mail on 30th sept, i was selected and to go for medical in new delhi.

I done my medical on 5th october 2016 at delhi and cleared on 9th 2016. Now the above guys not picking my phone and i was told my file rejected. If my file rejected why should they suppose to send me for medical. I lost rs.15000/- just for no use. I have all the documents attached with this mail.

From october 20th to november 4th i was chasing them continuously, fail to get a confirmed reply or mail from the above guys/agency for my employment contract/visa/ticket. The above guys cheated me taking money and giving total harassment and torture to me. It is real pain for me and i stopped chasing. I and my family members totally disturbed with this agency/betrayed my career. If any government official can help me to recover my money from this agency and save others who are really in need of employment.

Kindly help me to recover my money from this agency and relieve my tension created by this agency.

With regards
shankar vinodkumar
pune, maharashtra, india
+919422320613
skype id: shankar959631

email below sent on 26th october 2016

kind attn: mr. Rishab/mr. Pradip/ms. Sonia/ms. Priya

Dear all

in connection to the trailing mail from sonia madam, subsequent to my visit to delhi for medical and got the clearance on 9th october 2016. Report enclosed for ready reference. Till date i spent for the above employment is rs.15000/- . More than 60 days gone neither i am getting appropriate and concrete information regarding my employment contract and visa status/joining date on the above organisation.

I am getting various and different type of negative information from different employees (pradip/riya) of sure4visa for the last one week.

I am tracking every day and while on my communication with riya madam, i suppose to get my employment contract on 16th october 2016. Suddenly day before yesterday i was talking with mr.Pradip, my file was cancelled, it was hold by mr. Rishab. It is quite surprise to me after clearing my medical and spent almost rs.15000/- for my employment. My file dumped and it was in the cancelled folder.

It is really shocking to me, if my file to be dumped in the cancel folder, why you people given false information to me as given by riya madam that i am getting my order on 16th october 2016.

If my file was put in to dump, why should you guys sent me for medical check up and i spent rs.7500 + travelling expenses from pune to delhi and back rs.2500. Total amount rs.10000/- (receipt and medical report enclosed).

Indeed, i raised a complaint in online consumer forum against you because, i started communicating from may 2016 and i paid my money in time on august 2016. I was not getting any feedback from any of your employee regarding the process of my file put me in to a very disappointment and forced me to raise a complaint in the online website. After i spoke to riya i immediately withdrawn the same has been informed to riya/sonia/rishab. (snap enclosed)

after clearing all the formalities informed by your agency still my legal documents are not been sent to me to know the exact position and relevant information regarding my employment with watties company in auckland

for the last four days i am in deep tension/confusion after i spoke to pradip and riya madam. I am unable to understand my actual status of my employment with the above company.

I am tracking pradip for the past two days and your staff unable to guide me the exact position about my contract status force me to recall my complaint.

I was worked in various organisation in india and gulf countries. The actual procedure is once we called for face to face or skype interview, we normally gets the offer letter then we use to go for medical. But in your agency case, i completed the medical and still waiting for the employment contract and visa. This practice i never heard in my past experience.

I am sure you are not going to reply to my pathetic/sympathy mail because you never done in the past to provide clear information to the candidates.

It is my sincere request you to mail me with complete details about my employment status.

If you will not provide the correct information will be difficult for any candidates will get tension and force them to approach legal action against your agency.

Need your immediate attention in this regards

with regards
shankar vinodkumar
pune, maharashtra, india
+919422320613
skype id: shankar959631

on 30 september 2016 at 10:51, rishab sumeet wrote:
dear sir,

. You are selected as supervesior & in watties company in

auckland and your salary package is one lakh eighty five

thousand . & your full body medical is required in delhi.

Thanks & regards

sonia.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors