SPURIOUS /UNSEALED FILTERS BEING SOLD BY AQUA GUARD IN BANGALORE BY THE TECHNICIAN

I had purchased a AQUA GUARD UV WATER FILETR MODEL-ENHANCE about two years back.As i need annual replacement of filters for the machine ,i had made a telephonic request on 02 Mar 16 for the same on their online Customer Care No.

Techincian who came from the Company in Bangalore Bellandur branch office brought spurious/unsealed filters and was replacing them with my old filters.When i asked them why unsealed filters being used they said that company now a days is supplying only unsealed filers .This to my horror was checked and confirmed by me by the Service Engineer also.But he said that plz return the Technician and same will be replaced properly by the sealed filters next day.

Thereafter,15 days have gone by and there have been many esclation of this complaint by way of esclation No 86017693 or complaint No 0086135441 but no action has been initiated by the company.Today when I called up cutomer care I found to my horror that all the call records have been methodically removed from the site.When i requested if i can contact some senior person in the company,no answer is given to me till date

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors