SBI Cards Unauthorized Transaction

MY name is Sourav and having a SBI Credit card for several years now.
I had a couple of LIC payments scheduled for Auto Pay with SBI Cards.

I had decided to stop one of the LIC policy and delete the biller.Had sent email to LIC to know the procedure. As per them stopping further premium is the way to stop(paid of) the policy.

On 27th August 2015, I called SBI Cards and asked them to stop the automatic payment to LIC A/c Number: xxxxxxxxx
The reference number of my call was 1-2750830847 . I was told that the payment would be stopped in 5 working days time.

On the same day(27th August 2015) I also sent an email to feedback@sbicard.com with the same request to stop the bill pay for the above LIC account. The interaction number is 1-2751197552.After that I followed up with them through email multiple times for the stop payment.

Even after that the LIC bill of Rs49,220 was paid on 19th September 2015. So my point is I don't want to pay this amount to SBI Cards.

I escalated this matter to the highest level in the SBI hierarchy.Initally their logic was they received the bill from the biller on 21st August. But when I argued
that I requested to stop payment(through multiple channels) on 27th August and bill was paid on 19th September. Why there was no action taken for 23 days even after multiple followups? They don't have any answer to that. Apolosized for that. But still wants me to get with LIC to get the refund. But to LIC the way to stop LIC would be to make any further payment.

So I am looking for the justice on this matter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors