Rude Customer Care from Reliance Communication

Hi,

This is to inform you i called in your customer care MY NO. IS -7679689152 IN 198 (complain no.) that in am sending sms like-ptune name to 53030 but it's showing that message sending failed

i called in your customer care a agent told me that i need to write in small latter i did but same problem was persisting but after 6 hours i called again at 10.50pm Mr.Thakur received

that call and said that i need to check my message center no. when he took my call i said that you can check that i can send sms to other no. only in this no. sms not going he said

in siliguri temporary issue i said how much time it will take he place the call in hold and said i will raise a complain for you he came back i said raise an sr by tagging the call i told y to him i also do works for Wipro he said that then you better know how much time it will take he has not taken the complain and said latter on i can't take it i have balance Rs. 53 and i can send sms to different no. only the caller tune service i unable to activate it please try to listen that call was AT 10.50PM ON 13/05/2012 AND TELL ME THIS is the way of taking calls that you use to say the customer that we better knows then why the hell i have to call you if i knows i just told him to do the tagging the agent name is ARVIND GUPTA

I WANT YOU SHOULD LISTEN THAT CALL AND TELL ME HOW GOOD HE WAS ON THE CALL

PLEASE LET ME KNOW- AS I HAVN'T SAID HE WAS TRANSFERING THE CALL WHY I HAVE TO TALK WITH TL IF HE CAN SORT IT OUT THE ISSUE BY JUST TAKIT NG A COMPLAIN HE

SAID I SHOULD CHECK MESSAGE CENTER NO. DON'T HE KNOWS THAT I CAN SEND SMS TO OTHERS DON'T HE HAVE THE SYSTEM TO CHECK THAT IN CAN SEND SMS IN OTHER NO.

AS I TOLD HIM I SEND SMS IN BETWEEN 5.12PM TO 5.44 IN A NO. 9954837325 BUT HE WAS SAYING TO CHECK MESSAGETER NO. WHY I SHOULD CHECK IT I ASKED HIM BUT HE WAS KEEP

SAYING THAT CHECK MESSAGE CENTER NO. AND TEMPORARY ISSUE MEANS HE WAS NOT THAT CONFIDENT WHAT HE HAS TO SAY THE CUSTOMER PLEASE DO LOOK IN TO THE MATER

LISTEN THAT CALL WHETER HE WAS A AGENT OR I WAS

POOR POOR SERVICE YOU GUYS HAVE

I WOULD LOVE TO CONSIDER TEC MAHINDRA A POOR BPO TO WHOME YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR CORE BUSINESS THAT'S HOW THEY HANDLE

THE CUSTOMER ISSUE AND BECAUSE OF POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU PEOPLE ARE CONSIDERED AS INDIA'S MOST IDIOT AND NONCENCE CUSTOMER

SERVICE PEOPLE RANK YOU SHOULD HAVE 1000000000000000000000000000, STUPID PEOPLE AND REAL NONCENCE OF THEM NOW LET ME KNOW

OR NEED TO MAKE YOU KNOW THAT I WILL BE PORTING OUT MY NO. THAT MY DAD'D AS WEL

TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CUSTOMER IS TRYING TO SAY TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE ISSUE OF CUSTOMER OKAY OR YOU WILL BE IN A REAL PROBLEM

AND THATS THE ONLY ULTIMATE REASON THAT YOU HAVE THE RELIANCE ADDA MOST NUMBER OF LOSING CUSTOMER IN PORT OUT

REAGARD

BASI SANTOSH RAO

NO.7679689152

DATE-13-MAY-2012

TIME -11.30PM

note :- i have talked with mr.chetan reliance appellate officer regarding i unable to do the recharge Rs. 59 and i tried to do it through 15 retailer and he said try to other or more retailer rather then taking my complain when i said i will take different connection he said thanks for calling reliance have a good day it approx 1-4 may -2012

Reliance has lost its business ethics completely. They are cheating people and taking their money. I have faced the bad customer care services, I would suggest port to other n/w.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors