Reliance not giving waiver for not working duration of broadband

Hi,
I had a connection of reliance broadband which i discontinued in the September 2012.
My subscriber ID is: 395240004394
My connection was disconnected as per the company's record on 15/09/2012.
And during the last month of the service my connection was not working for a period of 10 days, for which I asked for a waiver, the company gave me insufficient waver.
More over the company has charged me for periods after the disconnection and is now irritating and threatening me. Asking me to pay the unwarranted amount.
I have all the mails from the company regarding my termination date as well as I have all the complaint numbers.
In spite of my complaint the company is still harassing me and sending me messages regarding court litigation.
I want this practice to be stopped immediately.
Neha Gupta
[hr]
I have posted this message a number of times but did get any solution from the company, they are still harassing me with these calls.

Hi,
I had a connection of reliance broadband which i discontinued in the September 2012.
And during the last month of the service my connection was not working for a period of 10 days, for which I asked for a waiver, the company gave me insufficient waver.
More over the company has charged me for periods after the disconnection and is now irritating and threatening me. Asking me to pay the unwarranted amount.
I have all the mails from the company regarding my termination date as well as I have all the complaint numbers.
In spite of my complaint the company is still harassing me and sending me messages regarding court litigation.
Neha Gupta

expert

Administrator
Staff member
What do you mean by "More over the company has charged me for periods after the disconnection" ? About connection not working for last 10 days , can you please clarify what happened?

cynosure10sonu said:
Hi,
Neha Gupta
[hr]
I have posted this message a number of times but did get any solution from the company, they are still harassing me with these calls.
Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint. The matter has been escalated to our customer service team who will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

cynosure10sonu said:
Hi,
Neha Gupta

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform that a waiver of Rs 11685.40/- has been posted into your account against Modem penalty charges for bill dated 27-Nov-2012.

Regards,

RCOM Care

Hi,
THe amount is not 11685.40/-... it is 1685.40/- and i had returned the modem to the company's executive who visited my place.
REgards
Neha Gupta

RCOMcare said:
cynosure10sonu said:
Hi,
Neha Gupta

Dear Customer,

We tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, as per the confirmation received from the respective team, we wish to inform that a waiver of Rs 11685.40/- has been posted into your account against Modem penalty charges for bill dated 27-Nov-2012.

Regards,

RCOM Care

RE: Connection not working and pathetic customer service

Hi Team,
***Everyone beware of useless reliance customer service – they will knock the patience out of you and reliance will never do anything even if you complain to them. ***
Honestly and frankly speaking, your customer service is the most pathetic that I have ever seen in my life. Your customer care has a huge wait time of average 30 minutes. And after getting touch with someone the people are least bothered to help you. They do not take the complaint, they disconnect your call, you ask for supervisor they will transfer you back to the queue again. Most of your English speaking reps do not understand English as they can hardly understand what you meant to say. Connection not working for more than 5 days and when lodged a complaint the commitment was for 24 hrs it took three days and numerous calls (every call was for more than 30 minutes), disconnections , wrong transfers to get the connection working for some hours and then the reliance team checked if the internet was working and I said yes. I got back home and the internet is not working again.
Again I call back the customer service again and waited for 20 minutes, got hold of a lady rep, she was not able to understand anything properly what I meant to say. I knew that she will not be able to fix my problem so wanted her to connect me to a supervisor, she instantly said yes and then instead of transferring me to the supervisor she connected me to a tech department.
I was furious and shocked to see and was also surprised to see that at reliance there is no one available to monitor such noncompliant acts by the employees. The next person again started asking me for the details and I informed her that I have I wanted to speak to the supervisor but still she kept on asking for the details and I lost it then and I called the previous rep a bitch. That’s it the lady whom I was speaking to was more focused to disconnect me now and disconnected the call.
And to my helpless ness I had to call again register a complaint again as I need internet connection and I know that no action will be taken by reliance on the reps who have ,done some mistakes.

Anyways the good part is that me being a consumer has seen how the reliance communication has gone down with time and will be smiling at the time when there will be no reliance communications and hope that Ambani’s should have thought about quality more than quantity.

[undefined=undefined]Regards,
M D Dideesh
Subscriber Number : 385683376722[/undefined]

Just to update everyone about the current status and show how effective reliance team is in fixing concerns related to the customer's issues.

After these many days that internet connection is still not working andwhen checked with customer service again, they stated that my issue was resolved and closed. I asked the rep about how my issues was resolved and they stated that the problem was wih the modem in my house and they have switched it on and it was working fine. I was again shocked to hear the same because "I have a cable connection fromm reliance - No Modem / Router" which modem are you speaking about guys???????? :mad:

Just a headsup advice- Please have a control up on your employees or else reliance communication might just be a history.....

Dideesh

Hi Team,

No Resolution , No Calls, No Internet , Nothing....
Best part is reliance cannot fix my issue but the best thing after not being able to use jy internet for about 15 days now, reliance did not forget to sent me the bill at the correct time and date. ---- Fools...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors