Reliance netconnect charging for services not used

I have been using reliance net connect for past three years and due to my movement to other location, I was not able to access the services of netconnect. I have called customer care and checked with them whether they have services in Kanatal( Tehri) they told they have services and had ensured that my services will resume soon. I was in touch wt them for a week and checking for status,they had been giving ref number again n again and this went till week. I checked if they dont have services they can take my request for termination of number. They said it will be resolved soon. I also mentioned that my billing will be starting from 27th of every month so they can take this request. They still said you dont have to worry for same ,if it will not be resolved we will take the request and you will not be charged for services not utilised. As such I had not used their services from 16th -17th Dec,and once I reached this place I tried using netconnect , but it didnt worked so I called custoer care and address this issue from 21or 22nd dec 2014. Now I getting mails from Reliance legal office to clear my outstanding.With late fee and billing for some 10-12 days, in which there has been do data usage since there is o connectivity. I had addressed this issue to Appellate authority also, but I am getting very strange answer that the data they had provided is correct and you have to pay the amount. I am very surprised to see such kind of answer from Appellate officer. I am here by attaching mail received from appellate office. On

Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:26:53 +0530
This is with reference to your e-mail for Reliance Netconnect+ number 9371661946. We regret the inconvenience. As per details checked and verified, you have been charged correctly for the monthly rental in the bill for the period: 27/11/2014 to 14/01/2015. Your request for service termination was registered with Service Request ID 228334948 on 25/12/2014. The services of your number were terminated on 08/01/2014. As per the termination process, the monthly rental is applicable for 7 days from the date of termination request. The services of your number were suspended on 31/12/2014. Hence, we are unable to process your request for waiver. There is an outstanding amount of Rs.1086.41/- in your account. Hence, we request you to clear it by visiting nearest Reliance Mobile Store. Please refer the below URL for Reliance Mobile Stores: Further, the bills are attached for your ready reference. Regards, Appellate Authority Maharashtra You can contact us on 18602002011 from Monday to Saturday excluding National/ Public Holidays between 9.30 am to 6.30 PM or write to us at RCOMAppellateauthority.MH@relianceada.com, with case ID of previously registered complaint at Customer Care/ Touchpoint My contact details are Manpreet Singh Cont Num : 08859100066 Rel Netconnect number :9371661946

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors