Reliance Worst Customer service

I had booked a request for shifting the box to a new residence on 10th Mar 2014 (Cust ID: 200967216778). But I did not receive any call from their engineer to tell me if I had to remove the Dish myself or if they will do it. I received a call finally on 15th and the person who spoke very carelessly told me he had got the contract from reliance only the previous day so he is not responsible for the delay. I told him to give me 2 days to think if i wanted to continue with reliance

On 17th march the complaint got automatically closed and I received a msg that the issue was resolved and that I was charged Rs. 175 for a job that was not even done. The following week fully I tried contacting customer care to get this resolved which i was not able to since I never got the line even after waiting 20-30 mins in the queue. I sent a mail to the nodal officer regarding this and got a reply that the issue had been resolved. I tried calling the appellate officer but there was no connection to the appellate officer for Big TV. and Appellate officer for mobiles told me she was not bothered about all this since she was not responsible for Big TV. She actually told the words "I am not bothered about your complaint".

Finally I mailed saying I was considering changing from reliance due to the bad treatment meted out and they're nonchalant reply was asking me to return the box and the dish. Also If we are made to pay Rs 2000 each time we buy the box Why are we obligated to return the box. I have paid the full amount for buying the box.

I just want to know if reliance are so not bothered about they're customers that when I am telling I was considering leaving instead of trying to convince me to stay (which is was usually other services do) they very happily said please return the box and the dish.

dhannume said:
I had booked a request for shifting the box to a new residence on 10th Mar 2014 (Cust ID: 200967216778). But I did not receive any call from their engineer to tell me if I had to remove the Dish myself or if they will do it. I received a call finally on 15th and the person who spoke very carelessly told me he had got the contract from reliance only the previous day so he is not responsible for the delay. I told him to give me 2 days to think if i wanted to continue with reliance

On 17th march the complaint got automatically closed and I received a msg that the issue was resolved and that I was charged Rs. 175 for a job that was not even done. The following week fully I tried contacting customer care to get this resolved which i was not able to since I never got the line even after waiting 20-30 mins in the queue. I sent a mail to the nodal officer regarding this and got a reply that the issue had been resolved. I tried calling the appellate officer but there was no connection to the appellate officer for Big TV. and Appellate officer for mobiles told me she was not bothered about all this since she was not responsible for Big TV. She actually told the words "I am not bothered about your complaint".

Finally I mailed saying I was considering changing from reliance due to the bad treatment meted out and they're nonchalant reply was asking me to return the box and the dish. Also If we are made to pay Rs 2000 each time we buy the box Why are we obligated to return the box. I have paid the full amount for buying the box.

I just want to know if reliance are so not bothered about they're customers that when I am telling I was considering leaving instead of trying to convince me to stay (which is was usually other services do) they very happily said please return the box and the dish.
Dear Customer,

We have noted your complaint and the same has been forwarded to our customer service team. They will get in touch with you directly to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

Dear rcom communications,

One person called me even today about this. I have been receiving calls for 3 days asking if they come but no one comes. Also the person calling maintains that it is my mistake tat the dish was not dismantled in the previous residence. How on earth am I supposed to know without you telling me about the procedure
How can u accuse the customer of this without informing him. Do you think you can just flatly pin the blame on customers for everything and get away with it.

How can you be so careless as to repeat the same thing again and again. 2 days ago i called customer care for the same issue and they logged new complaint. and today again without doing any work they have charged me Rs. 175 . How atrocious can you ppl behave.

Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you on the number provided to us but we were unable to get in touch with you. If the issue still persists, do provide us with an alternate number so that we can successfully contact you.

Regards,
Reliance Communications

The issue is not resolved. You ppl tried calling me once. And wen I tried to call back I couldn't connect. Yesterday I was waiting for more than one hour in line with your customer care to get this resolved. They kept repeating the same things as if they r too smart. I reiterate my stance. I was not informed during my first call to the customer care about what the procedure is to dismantle the dish. And hence I did not dismantle it from the previous location. And also since I was misinformed I will not pay rs. 175 for the dismantling.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors