Regarding newly purchased refrigerator

I have purchased new refrigerator model GL- 368YVQG5/2011 on 22nd May from LG Best Shop Synergy Sales shop no. 20, Samdariya mall, civic centre Jabalpur. On receiving the model we got a broken ice tray which was replaced. After a week the refrigerator started making lot of noise and we immediately complained. the complaint was attended after 3 days. A fan was broken which was stuck with some fevicol by the technician saying it would be replaced. Just after a week or so, the fridge stopped working for 24 hrs and we complained again. The complaint was attended on the same day by which time the refrigerator had spontaneously started working. The broken fan was replaced at this time. Two days back the refrigerator again stopped working for 24 hrs and food was spoilt. this time we were out of station for work and by the time we came back the fridge again started working. we have not complained to the local shop as they were not willing to change the piece without asking the company . My last refrigerator was Godrej Cold Gold which worked without a single complaint for 20 yrs. I am sorry we went for LG. I would like the piece to be changed.

PriyadarshiniTiwari said:
I have purchased new refrigerator model GL- 368YVQG5/2011 on 22nd May from LG Best Shop Synergy Sales shop no. 20, Samdariya mall, civic centre Jabalpur. On receiving the model we got a broken ice tray which was replaced. After a week the refrigerator started making lot of noise and we immediately complained. the complaint was attended after 3 days. A fan was broken which was stuck with some fevicol by the technician saying it would be replaced. Just after a week or so, the fridge stopped working for 24 hrs and we complained again. The complaint was attended on the same day by which time the refrigerator had spontaneously started working. The broken fan was replaced at this time. Two days back the refrigerator again stopped working for 24 hrs and food was spoilt. this time we were out of station for work and by the time we came back the fridge again started working. we have not complained to the local shop as they were not willing to change the piece without asking the company . My last refrigerator was Godrej Cold Gold which worked without a single complaint for 20 yrs. I am sorry we went for LG. I would like the piece to be changed.
Don't worry each company has to increase their sell graph so they will look into this matter.Beside these,there is a new home applainces company-IFB HOME APPLIANCES ,whose products are durable and provides good service support. For more details ,visit ifbappliances.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors