Regarding billing dispute

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Vodafone Postpaid customer ,Having corporate Plan , No is 8582886532 .I have received my bill where Rs 227 has been charged me wrongly for downloading some Wapvilla or NDTV apps .

First would like to inform you that i am mature enough and well aware about the site which are chargeable or not . I have not downloaded the same so I am not going to pay at any cost.

I have called up to vodafone customer care , first they are not professional enough and don;t know how to dealt with their customer . I have logged a complain and in reposed they have called m at in mid of conversation that lady has hunged up the phone and moreover without my intimation or resolution they have closed the complain.

So not able to understand what they are doing . They are interested to serve us or not.

Again i have tried to contact vodafone customer care through chat . Someone called Mr.Harendra joined me and in mid they have also disconnected me the chat . See how they are dealing with their customers.

Please find the complain for the same , till now i have not received any resolution for that .

Please do the needful and revert back to me as soon as possible as i have lot's of vodafone connection if you want I can switch to another service provider .

Worst experience.

I have also tried to contact to your nodal desk , but no one responding my call.
Dipika Majumder
+91 98304 10285

Fed up now otherwise I have to logged a complain to consumer court .

Name :-Rohit Basfore
Contact no :-8582886532 other connection 8981797746.
Complain no :-1598758840

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors