Reg: Complaint against Videocon Service Center

I am a regular purchaser of Videocon products and till date i have not received any complaint and my last purchase was of one Videocon invertor and i am facing a lot of complaint in it, few days back after one year my invertor stopped working and till date its not working. I asked my local dealer M/S Deo Electronics, Sector - 4 , City Center, Bokaro Steel City to do the needful as the machine is still under warranty, so hence please look into the matter. He just provided me the number of Ranchi Videocon Service centre, stating at bokaro no local service center is available. I lodged a compliant on 0651-3247559 on 27th June 2011 but till date till my mail is being written no body has even asked me about the complaint or visited my home for the service.
On facing so many problems, I only contacted back to the ranchi service center and asked for the service engineer number so that i may ask him to do the needful as i was facing a huge problem at home due to electricity cut off. I contacted the person on mobile no 9386848515 and he replied that he dont have time and provided me with another staff number located at bokaro i.e. Mr Raja (9431333454). From the last six working days i am in regular contact with him but every time he is giving me excuses. At first call on monday he replied that he will be visiting on wednesday as too many calls are pending at his end. On wednesday when i called him back he replied me that its too raining at bokaro so please send me a four wheeler so that he may serve me at home, for me it was very much surprisiing, still i tried my level best to serve Mr Raja but i was unable to arrange the four wheeler, again he asked me that he will be visiting on thrusday but on thrusday evening he replied me that he is at ranchi due to some official work and will be back on saturday and the work will be done. But today is sunday and before writing the mail i contacted him that what is the matter why is he not resolving my problem, He replied me that today is sunday and only tommorow the work can be completed and only if he gets time for the same. I was shocked and asked him that what is the exact problem and said him that i will be forced to take some sever steps against him.
He replied me " Tab to hogaya aapka kam, akbakaiye nehi aapka kam hoga" " Complain karne se kuch nehi kar paiyega".
If in the next 24 hrs i am not getting any reply from your end i will be forced to lodge a complaint against the dealer and the company as i am very much annoyed by the way your peoples are replying.
I know that as the service engineer replied that after lodging a compliant i wont be served properly and he will take revenge of that by making fault from my end during his visit for the compliant.
I would rather request you to look into the matter and make it sure that such type of person are not asset of the compaies but really they are the persons who makes company to be out of market.
Invertor Details: Videocon Invertor
Sr. No.: VNN08IL0BC1-LR
Battery: Model No: VBL16F18WG1-AJ

Regards,

- Suraj Sahay
Qr. No.- 3120, Sector - 4 / F
Bokaro Steel City
Jharkhand

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry for the troubles for you. But you should always try to get a complaint number first, otherwise nobody will listen and it'll further act as proof if you ever try to escalate your complaint to company or consumer court.

Ya of course !
you should first get a complaint number and then after any thing can be done. There are a number of good Online Home Appliances companies that provide good service support.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors