Refund of the TDR amount reg.(RESOLVED!)

Sir/Madam,
With due respect, I would like to inform that I had booked a ticket through the irctc online portal
on 27th dec 2012 from Chennai Central (MAS) to New Bongaigaon (NBQ) in Trivandrum ghy supar fast express( 12507) dated 24th aprill 2013 bearing PNR number 4147573750 .
Due to partially confirmation, all the passengers could not board the train, and so that on that day I filed TDR service for the same ticket amounting to rupees 4652 only.

I had filed the TDR through the irctc online portal on 24th april 2013 .
My ref no is ekt2013042407569785.

I want to inform you that I have not received any response from your end till date.
Further, I would like to request you to kindly process my application and do the needful .

Thanking you ,
Your’s faithfully
anupam kalita
abhayapuri-783384
dist- Bongaigaon
Assam

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Refund of the TDR amount reg.

How much time after the actual dept. of train did you file the TDR request online?

hello sir,
actualy i had booked from MAS to NBQ ,
so i had filled TDR before the train left MAS, ( on that moment , one passanger seat get confirmed as in RAC but rest of 2 still were in WL )
but as i can remember now, the train actualy had started to run from trivandram central .. so in actual i had filled TDR through online in betwen 8 or 10 hours after the train run from trivandam jn.

expert

Administrator
Staff member

It seems you've filed TDR within 3 hours after the train departed Chennai in your case. You are eligible for refund.

thanks for your reply sir,
but still they has not refunded my amount.
it is going to b complete near about 7 month from TDR filing date ,
so please tell what should i do now to get back my money ..[/align]

expert

Administrator
Staff member

As I told you, Railways does not return amount to 99% of victims like you. The only solution is this: http://forum.bookrailticket.com/thread-173-post-452.html#pid452

Respected sir,

i am feeling very happy:D to inform you that i have got my money back from IRCTC, now i am feeling better.

I tried hard to get my money back, I wrote a latter to GGM of IRCTC and honestly told him my problem and expressed whole scene by words ,and after that last 2 DEC i got a Email from IRCTC TDR team and finally i have got my money back.

Thanks for your all support and valuable advice,

regards
anupam kalita

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors