Refund my money in lieu of the non issuance of the Ticket

Dear Sir/Mam,

I was booking a ticket from IRCTC through online on dated 10.02.2017, but a sum of Rs.2000/- has been debited to my account while the ticket has not been issued me, but till date I have not received my refund amount,

From that day onwards I have mailed IRCTC more than Twelve times but still they haven't refunded my money and not given proper status of my refund.

I have called many times to IRCTC Officials from 10.02.2017 and they told me that your amount will be credit to your account shortly, but till date I have not yet received my refund amount.

Some discussions with IRCTC Officials are stated below :
(Mr. Himanshu - Executive,Customer Care) has told me on dated 17.02.2017, your refund amount will be credit to your account 2 to 3 working days, but till date I have not yet received my refund amount.

IRCTC Officials (Mr. Sanjeev Malik, Executive, Customer Care) has told me on dated 21.02.2017, your refund amount will be credit to your account at earliest, but till date I have not yet received my refund amount.

IRCTC Officials (Mr. Gajanand Choudhary, Executive, Customer Care) has told me on dated 22.02.2017, your refund amount will be credit to your account earliest, but till date I have not yet received my refund amount.

I have received a mail on 21st of February 2017 stating that they have forwarded my emails to the concerned departments. Transaction ID : 100000740606309, but till date I have not yet received my refund amount.

Please look into the matter and help me.

Your early action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors