RE: Non Delivery after purchase keystonemobileco@gmail.com advertisement from quikr

I saw the advertisement on quikr . Keystonemobileco@gmail.com
It is UK company. buy 1 get 1 iphone 4s 32GB in 28000.
He told me pay 50% payment and left cash on delivery. But i paid 14000 date 10/03/2012. NEXT DAY he said your mobile has been sent mumbai airport. Custom are asking full bill. Then i paid left payment 14000. Now i did not get my phone.
Now after ful payment he is demanding anti terrorist clearance certificate. He did tell me before making the contract. And i did not get any bilty code, HS code. He is not giving me any code. He said make more payment and get ur iphone for clearance from the custom of mumbai airport.

If says give my money then he said do not worry. I will make you happy.
Payment date 10/03/12
Today's date 19/03/12. I did not get my iphone or my money.
Plz help me.

Yes da.. I am also one victim just 20days back of it.. Give your contact information lets discuss it..
vikash said:
He told me pay 50% payment and left cash on delivery. But i paid 14000 date 10/03/2012. NEXT DAY he said your mobile has been sent mumbai airport. Custom are asking full bill. Then i paid left payment 14000. Now i did not get my phone.
Now after ful payment he is demanding anti terrorist clearance certificate. He did tell me before making the contract. And i did not get any bilty code, HS code. He is not giving me any code. He said make more payment and get ur iphone for clearance from the custom of mumbai airport.

Payment date 10/03/12
Plz help me.
[hr]
Lets help others to not get scamed.. Over this guys
i was cheated by this one incom mobile communication and their email id is incom_mobilesolution4u@hotmail.com[hr]
Some guy his name is prince mark.. I thought i would get the iphone 3gs as they told to pay 50% at first and remaining after delivery.. Same as you he phoned and told that your phone is in bangalore customs.. And you need to make arrangements of 6500rs.. After some 5days i thinked.. He was calling always.. And he was swearing on god.. And told i would get products immediately.. I thought its real.. And i paid remaining.. Amount and i told him i am going to deposit extra 500rs for courier charges also.. He phoned me and told.. After paying 7k your product is being released.. And it shipped in Fedex courier.. I thought i would get.. But after 3days.. When i didnt get.. I phoned him for the product.. Now he is asking for antiterrorist certificate.. I told that indian residents dont want this certificate.. But he is telling without that i am not able to get the phone.. What to do?

expert

Administrator
Staff member
The minimum advice I've it that you should "report" the ad where you see it like in Quickr. At least room for further cheating will not be there.

i am thinking to inform to cyber police... wht quickr guys will o... if i tell them??
Expert said:
The minimum advice I've it that you should "report" the ad where you see it like in Quickr. At least room for further cheating will not be there.
[hr]
i too not bothering about money.. i wanted to see fake or scams.. which these guys do...to innocent people
so i thought to deal...

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Recently one my friend got a call from Airtel that he had won Rs. 50,000. To confirm it, the cheater asked him to go to any recharge shop. He did and handed his mobile to recharge person(lady here). She thought it was some known person of my friend who asked him(in the phone) to recharge Rs. 1100 voucher. She did, but when she demanded money from my friend, he refused saying he never told her to do recharge. It was good fight. Police too came. Ultimately both shared 50%. :).

9738185186 said:
Yes da.. I am also one victim just 20days back of it.. Give your contact information lets discuss it..
vikash said:

Payment date 10/03/12
Plz help me.
[hr]
Lets help others to not get scamed.. Over this guys
i was cheated by this one incom mobile communication and their email id is incom_mobilesolution4u@hotmail.com[hr]
Some guy his name is prince mark.. I thought i would get the iphone 3gs as they told to pay 50% at first and remaining after delivery.. Same as you he phoned and told that your phone is in bangalore customs.. And you need to make arrangements of 6500rs.. After some 5days i thinked.. He was calling always.. And he was swearing on god.. And told i would get products immediately.. I thought its real.. And i paid remaining.. Amount and i told him i am going to deposit extra 500rs for courier charges also.. He phoned me and told.. After paying 7k your product is being released.. And it shipped in Fedex courier.. I thought i would get.. But after 3days.. When i didnt get.. I phoned him for the product.. Now he is asking for antiterrorist certificate.. I told that indian residents dont want this certificate.. But he is telling without that i am not able to get the phone.. What to do?
[hr]
hey friends i hav called almost all those ppl from quickr.com specifiying pay half and all other schemes .. my request is dont make any payment to any company via cash tranfer... all of them are fraud..
Buy 10 units get 3 macbook pro + i-pad-2 + 1 i-pod + 1 i-phone

MAC-BOOK AIR ..........Price.... 34,500 INR.
APPLE MAC-BOOK .......Price.......29,500 INR.
APPLE MAC-AIR.........PRICE.......25,000INR
Apple iphone 4s 64GB ) price...26,000INR.
APPLE 4S.32GB.............PRICE........24,000INR
Apple iphone 4s 16GB ) price...22,000INR
Apple iPhone 4G 32GB ) Price...20,500INR.
Apple iPhone 4G 16GB ) Price...19,800INR.
Apple iPhone 3Gs 32GB iPhone) Price...20,500INR.
Apple iPhone 3G 16GB iPhone) Price...18,500INR.
Apple iPad -2 (WiFi Tablet +3G): 364B: Price... 2o,500INR.
Apple iPad -2 (WiFi Tablet +3G): 32GB: Price... 18,500INR.
Apple iPad -2 (WiFi Tablet +3G): 16GB: Price...16,500 INR.
Apple iPod Nano (6gb GEN) Price..7,500INR
Apple iPod Touch (4 GEN) 8GB: Price...9,500INR.
Apple iPod Touch (4 GEN) 32GB: Price...12,500INR
Apple iPod Touch (4 GEN) 64GB: Price...14,500INR.
Apple iPod Classic (3 GEN):160GB:price..13,500INR.
pls share and spread this news on all the social web sites so other ppl will not loose their money..
[hr]
the only thing is to not to get into this kind of scams.. i have uploaded this story in facebook i hope it will .. no point in paying further amount ppl will nor get their product`s ..
regards
digeushdoshi
[hr]

VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK
(VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK) (VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK) (VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK)
50 Brook Green London, W6 50 Brook Green London, W6 50 Brook Green London, W6
7RR England, 7RR England, 7RR England,
London, England, W6 7RR London, England, W6 7RR London, England, W6 7RR
United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom
Phone Number:00447014222615 Phone Number:00447014222615 Phone Number:00447014222615

Dear Value Customer,

You are advice to place order by sending us the details bellow and follow the instruction bellow for making payment.
You are advice to contact our agent on the bellow number for his account details were the payment has to be made.

Name:Alexendre

Number: 91 9958194906
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION & PRICE:
PRODUCT NAME :
COST:

PLACE YOUR ORDER, RECEIVING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER:

FULL NAME:.......................................................................................................
YOUR HOME DELIVERY ADDRESS : ..................................................................
PRODUCTS: .......................................................................................................
COLOR:...............................................................................................................
NUMBERS OF ITEMS/UNITS: ...........................................................................
CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER: ............................................................................

You are advice to make 50% advance payment and balance on delivery,to enable the company pay for the shipment and insurance of your product

MODE OF PAYMENT:

The payment shall be made into our agent account in india,we have agent
account in ICICI,STATE BANK OF INDIA,HDFC,AXIS BANK.
You shall make payment and mail us the slip of payment for refference to
enable the package of your goods immidiately and sent to the COURIER
COMPANY.for delivery
they shall contact you with your tracking details,it will take 24 hours to
make delivery.

PAYMENT SHALL ALSO BE PAID TO OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE NON RESIDENT OF ENGLAND.

After 50% payment, customers are expected to mail the slip of payment for reference to enable the packages for immediate deliver by our Courier Agency (FAST LANE COURIER COMPANY) (INCLUDING A FREE SHIPPING). We also give tracking details and it takes only 24 hours to make delivery anywhere in the world.

Thanks for contacting Virgin Mobile Company United Kingdom.

Regards.

Tel: 00447014222615
Sales/Advert Manager
Mr. Steve Fosette
Web Site : www. virginmobilestores .bz
Contact E-Mail: sales @ virginmobilestores .bz

VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK
(VIRGIN MOBILE COMPANY UK)
50 Brook Green London, W6
7RR England,
London, England, W6 7RR
United Kingdom
Phone Number: 00447014222615

Web Site :http:// virginmobilestores .bz

. CALL: 91 9871257834
CONTACT INDIA AGENT/CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES.
Mrs.Bete Alexendre./SALES REPRESENTATIVE OFFICER
INDIA DISPATCH OFFICE ADDRESS:
Shopping Accade, 37 Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg,
Connaught Palace,
New Delhi

We implement bona fide Selling activities in line with Takeda-ism; representing fairness and honesty. The Virgin Mobile Company UK. Pledges to strive for enhancement of the corporate value and continuous business growth as well as achieving the mission: "we strive toward better Services for individuals and progress in Technology by providing superior Technological Tools (Gadgets)" on a global scale through selling activities.

© 2011 Virgin Mobile Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

Yes the fraud of incom mobile communication is not telling anything. I am going to complain in cyber police, i came to know that he is in bangalore only by tracing ip address:)

sir,

The disappointment met by Vikash and 9738185186 are pitiable on seeing some adds in quikr . Keystonemobileco@gmail.com. Please do not give any of your personal information like

FULL NAME:.......................................................................................................
YOUR HOME DELIVERY ADDRESS : .........................................................................
CONTACT MOBILE NUMBER: .................................................................................
Bank account number..........................................................................................
Username and password details.............................................................................

to any unknown persons. The best way to handle this case is to approach cyber crime police help. I have given the name of useful website.

http://indiacyberlab.in/cybercrimes/whattodo.htm

I have to ask one question to Mr.Vikash and 9738185186.

How you have paid the amount of Rs 28,000/- to the cheat? (Credit card or Debit card or paid in the bank account of cheat)

Rajgopalan

These guys are in many names, different email accounts, Several Bank Accounts...

chennai.quikr.com/Apple-MacBook-Pro-MC975LL-A-15.4-Inch-Laptop-with-Retina-Display-NEWEST-VERSION-W0QQAdIdZ102757649
hirschmannohms@live.com

chennai.quikr.com/Apple-MacBook-Pro-MC976LL-A-15.4-Inch-Laptop-with-Retina-Display-NEWEST-VERSION-W0QQAdIdZ102566156
frankazad45@gmail.com

from frankazad45@gmail.com
Hello

Please we only accept deposit before shipping to balance on delivery.
So choose the mode of the payment to enable us proceed

MODE OF PAYMENT BANK TRANSFER (T/T)

ICICI BANK

STATE BANK OF INDIA

HDFC BANK

Regards

On 2/26/13, <Me> wrote:
>
> Hi
> Good message. Will you be able to deliver to address in Littlehampton
> for Cash on Delivery ?[hr]
Guys, i have collected these below informations only for your welfare. Please be aware and don't get cheated.

For my above quikr link just add http in the front

To: Me

Hello

Here is the HDFC Bank Account details for the payment,

A/c Name. p. g .lovingson.
A/c no. 00441050438082.
ifsc hdfc0000044.
branch delhi.
hdfc bank.

So kindly proceed further with the payment now, and once the payment
is done, kindly send us the payment confirmation, either scan copy or
receipt for confirmation to enable us proceed further in the shipment,
without no delay,

Payment by cash deposit will be the best, so as to get the money
credited for us to ship out fast as well

So looking forward to your payment to enable shipment
Regards

To: shine.plaza01@gmail.com
Subject: RE: MAC Laptop Purchase
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 05:33:08 +0000

Hi

I am interested to transfer money through Bank account. But also please provide me the online payment option, let me have a look on this and choose the preferred one.

Regards

Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 06:23:13 +0100
Subject: Re: MAC Laptop Purchase

Hello

We don't need any certificated from you, all we need is to send us the
scanned copy of the payment receipt once you deposit the money or if
it is Online transfer, then screen short,

So kindly confirm if we should send you the bank account now for you
to rush down now and make the payment, also confirm if you are making
the payment online now or by cash deposit in bank?

Awaiting your soonest response
Regards

On 2/27/13, <Me> wrote:

Hi
I am ready to pay 50 % of the amount before shipping. Please could you
provide your account number. But will you be in need of anti terrorist
clearance certificate ?
Regards

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:43:10 +0100

Hello

We can't ship without payment, so we can only give you the tracking No
after the shipment, and before shipment can be done we need to confirm
your payment,

So kindly confir if you are ready to pay the 50% amount now so that we
can provide you the bank details for it

Regards

On 2/26/13, <Me> wrote:

Hi
Please ship the MAC Laptop to my mentioned address and provide me
the Courier tracking number. I will pay 50% part payment. Once i receive the
Laptop, i will transfer the remaining amount to your account
Thanks and Regards

Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:30:21 +0100

Hello,

Due to We are shipping the item, we won't be accepting Cash on
delivery, but we will be able to accept 50% part payment from you and
rest amount will be paid after the delivery has been done in your
address and product is confirmed by you

Regards

Laptop half the price
Laptop half the amount

To: besttchoiceonline@gmail.com
Subject: RE: MAC Laptop Purchase
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 03:24:06 +0000

Hi

Customers are not stupid to pay 50 % now and the remaining 50 % for clearing with anti-terrorist certificate. Send the Laptop, provide courier tracking number and get the money. I know you will not be interested in this as you don't hold Laptop at the mentioned price.

Regards
Customer

> Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 01:50:47 +0000
> Subject: Re: MAC Laptop Purchase
> From: besttchoiceonline@gmail.com
> To: Me
>
> Hello,
> Thanks for the inquiry about our product.
>
> Payment is done via Bank to Bank Transfer and payment must be
> confirmed before delivery of order due to the company rules Part
> payment should be confirmed and upon delivery you pay balance. (50%
> down payment and 50% balance payment on delivery of goods)..
>
> Yes, we have our company Agent in Inda Delhi not in Chennai, if you
> are interested in purchasing this product you can get back to me so
> that i can give you his contact information for you to speak with him
> and get into this deal...
>
> Looking forward to do business with you.
>
> Thanks
> Mgt.

i'am also the victm ..that fraud name is David Richards... his number is 9582857305..i have ordered Xperia Ion .. I paid 10500. He is also claiming that the mobile requires anti terrorist certification...asked me to pay Rs. 13500.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors