Problem in Samsung Wave 533

I have purchased the mobile hand set Samsung Wave – 533 from “The Mobile store” in Goregaon (West), Mumbai. Since the Purchase of the product on 22nd day from date of Purchase the phone is not charging. I have to get it repaired at Samsung authorised mobile service Centre. Since then It worked fine for next 2 months and then again the same problem started. It does not charge.

The store keeper says that they will not replace the hand set inspite of being in warranty. I am to purchase 2 mobile phones today for my family. But considering my hand set Status they are not willing to purchase the hand set of Samsung.

If you can get me the replacement of handset. I might think of buying the Samsung hand set otherwise I will have to buy some other Brand.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
The store keeper is right, after sale it is not his responsibility any more. It is impossible to avoid defective products but good brands like Samsung, LG try to keep defect rate to low. It is good that this problem came during warranty period. If you buy another brand there is no guarantee that it'll be problem free.
So get it repaired again or ask them to give you a new piece. There are no good or bad brands. Just see which cell has the features and price and go for it. Even Sony has come out with total flop products, open of which even opened my eyes.
I think this time get it repaired again and if similar problem comes again then they should be giving you a new piece.
Also only Samsung gives you extended warranty feature so that you can increase the warranty for another year or so. So don't forget to buy it before end of your 1 year warranty of your mobile.

Expert said:
The store keeper is right, after sale it is not his responsibility any more. It is impossible to avoid defective products but good brands like Samsung, LG try to keep defect rate to low. It is good that this problem came during warranty period. If you buy another brand there is no guarantee that it'll be problem free.
So get it repaired again or ask them to give you a new piece. There are no good or bad brands. Just see which cell has the features and price and go for it. Even Sony has come out with total flop products, open of which even opened my eyes.
I think this time get it repaired again and if similar problem comes again then they should be giving you a new piece.
Also only Samsung gives you extended warranty feature so that you can increase the warranty for another year or so. So don't forget to buy it before end of your 1 year warranty of your mobile.
Thanks for your reply. Further can you help me on how can I negotiate with Service Provider as I just spoke to Samsung Help line they told me to contact Service Desk who are in a position to to provide you teh replacement card. Your Suggestion will be very valueable to me.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Have you got RNA number from Samsung Customer care? If not then first get it. Then go to the service center and find out the problem. If it is the repeat problem then eat their brain out for replacement. They can give you replacement but I think you get it repaired now and wait for third time problem then only ask for replacement.
Don't forget to buy Samsung extended warranty and have your peace of mind.
Also sign on your battery before you hand over your mobile.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors