Prepaid to Post-paid conversion

Given a request for conversion of my mobile from pre-paid to post-paid on 23rd December 2013. Till data the conversion has not happened in-spite of visiting to Bharthi Airtel Head Office, Begumpet Hyderabad AP daily or calling a customer care executive daily. Every time your people say it will be resolved in 24/48 hours but it never happened. And every time whenever I raise a issue I need to explain my problem and provide them with all the details.

My Queries are :
Doesn't your system capable enough of getting customer info if I tell my mobile number. How many times I have approached to them and my problem.

What is the SLA for resolving any issue? If there is any, why don't you publish it?

Isn't there a system to log a complains directly from your web site?

At least a mail address would have been good.

Your executive says its a technical problem, provide us technical desk team contact media to approach them when it's not in executives scope.

Why is Airtel providing the franchise to fake people who are irresponsible, who don't have minimum common scene to respond to customers call in-spite of calling repeatedly, after providing all the necessary documents and money.
Name of the Franchise : Renesent Management
Contact Numbers : 9963190691 / 9984947818

If you search for this number (9963190691) in Google you will find number of people facing the problem with this franchise.

Request you to take a sever action against such people.

Regret if you are not the right person to respond but hope at least you can forward the issue to concern person.

Hope you can understand my problem and resolve the issue at an earliest.

Thanks,
Vijay Karnam

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors