Phone Number deactivated for past 4 days

Posting on behalf of my wife

Her mobile connection was suspended around 2 weeks back, when she contacted the customer care she was told that identity proof and address proof are required for reactivating the services.

She submitted the Passport (which has the current address) and PAN card. She presented these documents in original too for verification. The connection was activated thereafter.

8th Nov again she found the connection was suspended, when she contacted customer care (interaction ID: 1387908505) she was told that the documents need to be resubmitted.

It's not possible to go again and again to submit the documents and I do not understand the need to re-submitting the same documents.

She requested to terminate the connection and revert. How can we continue with a service provider where service can be discontinued without notice, without reason.

After 24 hours following reply was received (FRIDAY evening)

Namaste!

This is in reference to your email dated 8 Nov 2013, regarding the delay in re-activation of your airtel mobile number 9901849010.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We would like to inform you that as per records the number has been suspended due to Documents Non Compliance as on 07/11/2013.

However, we request you to provide the below mentioned details for further assistance

1. Date of documents submitted
2. Name of the Airtel relationship center.
3. Documents submitted
4. Alternative number
=================

My wife's reply below:

Hi,

I am surprised that you are again asking these details. Would like to know, even if there is non-compliance, should you not know these details already which you are asking in the mail and wasting time. What is the non-compliance? My phone is not working for more than a day already. How do you intend to compensate the losses.

I have requested to terminate the connection so that I can move to another service provider. Please do the required by tomorrow morning else i will be forced to take further action.

For your benefit here are the details:

1. Date of documents submitted: 25/10/2013
2. Name of the Airtel relationship center: Indira Nagar, 100Ft Road, Bangalore
3. Documents submitted: Passport, PAN card, Passport size photos
4. Alternative number: 9986043536

=============================

Till date there is no redressal. On asking the customer care about what is the non-compliance, they say that they have no idea on that (even today). Can you imagine how many important calls we are missing, what trauma we are into.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors