Pathetic and Unprofessional Customer Service

Dell....cheaters #DELLCHEATERS.........they just runa way from fixing the problem

I had baught a warrnaty on Dell on my laptop and my speaker was giving cracking sound. WHen I called Dell they told me that since you are using VLC player they will

not replace the speaker.....which was a bummer as before selling warranty they made all nice promises and after buying drama started. Typical of them...not customer

has baught ...go to hell. Neverthe less speaker was working.

Couple of days back laptop stopped powering up and they replaced the mother board. Since then the speaker has stopped working totally. I missed to check that when the

engineer left. When I called and report thehn this VERY RUDE LADY named Maryam tells me that you are taking an advantage of situation to get your faulty speaker

replaced. Pathetic. I had to yell a little bit to speak to her manager NAGARAJ, who tried to speak sweetly but didn't take any responsibility of the issue. He also

tried to convery the same message as the #DELLRUDELADYMARYAM. Engineer had checked all the parts before leaving.....Our policy doesn't allow this and that......all

kinds of entaglements to deny the cliam and make money...... The way they hanlde problems is really pathetic.

I have realized that in long run its better to pay money and get the parts replaced rather than buying warranty from Dell and get harrased from their reps.

My Express service code is 3ZNQFY1. #NevereverDELL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors