Pathetic Product quality n Service of LG

We have launched complaint on Thrusday 19th Sept 2013 for our LG refrigerator, Compressor gas needed a refilling. There was no commitment from their customer care when the person will visit , after our rigious follow up they simply told us that some parts are not available and hence will visit on Monday 23rd Sept 2013. and today again there is no communication from LG service person / customer care . And when we called they say we may come tomorrow. Utility like Refrigerator cannot be out of service for 5 - 6 days , but i guess LG people doesn't understand this .

Also , a refrigerator purchased less than 3 years before , why need such a major service. We have used Godrej and Samsung refrigerators in past and never had such complaint or such issues with these companys, even after 10 years use. LG has plant around pune and they have such a difficult in attending service calls in Pune only . or part availability in Pune . This is strange .

I conclude LG is REALLY VERY VERY BAD IN PRODUCT QUALITY as well as SERVICE .

Regards,

Mr. R S Kulkarni
Pune- Kothrud

I empathazie with you. Even I have been sufferring after purchasing a so call high quality and an expensive washing machine from LG. The customer care does not understand what care for customer is. They will increase your trouble many folds by their callous and unscrupulous attitude. Shame on LG!!!

LG people are really shameless, they are not attending your call, call center will not raise complaint, They are only saying your fridge will not get repair where as fridge is in warranty and I asked them what ever you are saying is okay give me on mail so that I will complaint to consumer court, but they also don't have that guts.

very silly people.

I asked almost more than 1000 people not to buy LG products.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors