Pathetic Customer Care with Worst Service one can ever imagine!!!!!

Hi All,

It's like worst dream for me from the day i purchased from Rediffshopping two mobile covers and one out of two were totally different from what i ordered and regarding same i registered a complaint also with the help of rediffshopping customer care toll free number but now these people do not talk even properly and disconnect my call.. I badly need legal help now!!!

There are two major problems with one of two products i ordered mentioning below:

A) When i placed the order that time i clearly mentioned i don't want to remove the back panel of my LG Optimus L9 P765... But the product I received is the same which I didn't want to use and now i have to remove my back panel of the phone which i don't want.
B) I asked for White color but got black.

Regarding same i registered a complaint Ticket#104369647057 against . Order No. 9364799 for "LG Optimus L9 P765" mobile cover on "23 March 2014" and almost everyday i call them to get updated on same complaint but these WORST EVER CUSTOMER CARE TEAM MEMBERS never provided me proper solution it seems like C grade people are doing customer care job for Rediffshopping!!!!

Today After so much pain of 10 days i got first mail from rediffshopping saying "We regret to inform you that your order number: 9364799 has been refunded.
Please be assured that your entire amount will be refunded within 7 working days." but now this is more painful because i requested to cancel order of my "LG Optimus L9 P765" but they canceled my both orders!!!! What kind of Pathetic Dream it will be more for me... May i know if i can do mental harasment case on Rediffshopping for same???

I am seriously fed up with all these calls and my head is badly aching now... Don't have energy to make any more call to those PATHETIC service providers!!!

I want my money back for one of two products i ordered and I want to do mental harassment case or any other legal case against Rediffshopping for the pain i had last 10 days!!!

Thanks and Regards,
Lokesh Kumar Sharma
+91-8418828127

Dear, 100 % agreed with your experience with Rediff online shopping customer care executives. even i am also facing same situation that you had. i don't but i think they have barred my number in their system. that is reason since last two day more than 20 min i have continued phone but no buddy form center has picked up it and suddenly cut off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors