Passport Application on hold

Does anyone else have similar passport related issues

• Anyone have similar issue pls contact me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANy government Authority pls intervene

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello ; I am Prakash and I am writing this note to complaint about our passport and related services. I have serious issue with my wife's passport application. My wife s from Kurnool , Andhra but settled in Tamilnadu. She does not have birth certificate as in Andhra OC does not have birth certificate. Now they had holded her passport application referring that birth certificate is missing.
She also didn't collect her 10th certificate which she collected now. As passport office requires only birth certificate , we had applied for the same in Principal Juniour Civil court and its been more than 6 months already but I hear only "vaida" from judge . I am struggling here in different country and my family with 1 year old is suffering alone n chennai. I really wonder whether someone can help me in this regard and share some experience if you had similar to it.

Indian courts are giving "Vaida" and buying time ..More than 6 months for civil case i.e Birth certfocate issuance is too complicated. I request someone to help please.

Thanks
Prakash
0091755 3315600
Prakash.maa83@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors