PLZ DON'T USE REDIFF!!

Hi Guys,

Order no: 8126623

This is me tried all the options to contact Rediff to listen to my problem with the product ( Manufacture fault) and with no confidence in getting that fixed, all I wanted to do now is make as many people as I can to be aware of Rediff shopping fraud and the poor customer service...

In to the story, I bought a Kids rider bike on 13th June for my 2 year old birthday on 19th... I mentioned clearly on the order page to be delivered on the 19th as occassion as Birthday gift to surprise my son.. what happended received bike on the 18th June... so my parents had to hide the surprise... anyway the main issue is we opened the box and started assembling and once its all done and my son went for a ride for 4.5 minutes and the right tyre broke in the middle (Image attached)... I was on busy with all the party and thought will raise a complaint as advertised I had 7 days warranty... so I raised a compliant online on the 20th June... no response for 3 days (as per automatic email SLA was 2 days) and the response was as you have raised the issue after 48 hrs of product being delivered.. as per our return assurance policy we can entertain this compliant...

After that I have sent so many emails asking clarification on what does the 7 day period for which was advertised on the ad and whats the 2 day which is somewhere in the FAQs... and all I got after 8 days is an automated response which is same as the first response that we (Rediff) would not entertain the request as it was raised after 48hrs of delivery... since then I might have sent 20 emails and no response what so ever.. I stay in UK and cannot dail theri customer service number... and have to rely on emails and its one way safer as I am going to take this further.

I take it further as its my 2 year old birthday gift and he never used it... its lying down there and we cannot allow him to ride as its half broken,... I just would like you think again and again before you place the order as what you see is not what you get and if its really a special moment gift then please please do not order from Rediff...

I will try my nest to educate people about the issue I faced,... ( Facebook page for Rediff Cheaters.. Twitter .. I am Rediff@cheater.com//

I see some responses for the posts so I f someone have read this please reply...

Thanks
Krishna

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Did you buy from a seller listed in Rediff shopping? Moreover their responsibility is limited to supplying the product in order, which was. It broke down later. Such terms are very difficult to cover in toys, even if you buy from a local shop in your area.

My suggestion is to use Araldite to fix the tyres ... but that won't last for long I think. But whoever has sold you, it was dead cheap material which you (deceiptively) purchased. That's why I buy from Ebay and see first Seller reputation.

About order instructions to deliver on particular day ... this workflow isn't there in the courier service providers. There should be no provison for Rediff to pass such instruction to them. So it is of no use.

Thanks Expert.. not sure if you represent Rediff in this forum but I am assuming you are...

All I can say is yes I have bought a cheap stuff and that the trick about Online trading... you don't know the quality of the product online can you?

Your question about Rediff seller... not sure how you would check that but on the product description page seller info says been Rediff supplier from 2005 with 96% rating...

As my parents being old and cannot see things properly. I say it is faulty when it arrived.. Which T&C will I get covered by... Rediffs 2 day or the product description which says 7 days... and surprisingly no one is answering my question about this,.... not even Rediff customer service..

Secondly you mentioned about ordering instructions and there is no provision... I would suggest you to order something and when you get to the payment page or information page there is a drop down which says"Date to be delivered" and an Occassion drop down,.... what is this for???????

Finally it is the brand which people trust and buy from .. so I bought it from Rediff and I trusted Rediff to maintain the level of service..

Thanks
Krishna

expert

Administrator
Staff member
All big online portals like Ebay, Flipkart, Rediff shopping allow any seller to be listed and start selling. Only their earlier feedback can tell the quality of their work and service. So bad service isn't related to to Rediff brand.

Expert said:
All big online portals like Ebay, Flipkart, Rediff shopping allow any seller to be listed and start selling. Only their earlier feedback can tell the quality of their work and service. So bad service isn't related to to Rediff brand.
I am totally agree with you. I too have experienced the same thing. I bought few items from Flipkart, Myntra only after getting the reviews on that particular product.

palpaunaidu said:
Hi Guys,

Order no: 8126623

This is me tried all the options to contact Rediff to listen to my problem with the product ( Manufacture fault) and with no confidence in getting that fixed, all I wanted to do now is make as many people as I can to be aware of Rediff shopping fraud and the poor customer service...

In to the story, I bought a Kids rider bike on 13th June for my 2 year old birthday on 19th... I mentioned clearly on the order page to be delivered on the 19th as occassion as Birthday gift to surprise my son.. what happended received bike on the 18th June... so my parents had to hide the surprise... anyway the main issue is we opened the box and started assembling and once its all done and my son went for a ride for 4.5 minutes and the right tyre broke in the middle (Image attached)... I was on busy with all the party and thought will raise a complaint as advertised I had 7 days warranty... so I raised a compliant online on the 20th June... no response for 3 days (as per automatic email SLA was 2 days) and the response was as you have raised the issue after 48 hrs of product being delivered.. as per our return assurance policy we can entertain this compliant...

After that I have sent so many emails asking clarification on what does the 7 day period for which was advertised on the ad and whats the 2 day which is somewhere in the FAQs... and all I got after 8 days is an automated response which is same as the first response that we (Rediff) would not entertain the request as it was raised after 48hrs of delivery... since then I might have sent 20 emails and no response what so ever.. I stay in UK and cannot dail theri customer service number... and have to rely on emails and its one way safer as I am going to take this further.

I take it further as its my 2 year old birthday gift and he never used it... its lying down there and we cannot allow him to ride as its half broken,... I just would like you think again and again before you place the order as what you see is not what you get and if its really a special moment gift then please please do not order from Rediff...

I will try my nest to educate people about the issue I faced,... ( Facebook page for Rediff Cheaters.. Twitter .. I am Rediff@cheater.com//

I see some responses for the posts so I f someone have read this please reply...

Thanks
Krishna
[hr]
I totally agree with you on the quality of shopping is extremely poor on rediff, aslo the response from custoemr care is pathetic..

I am also parallely working on resolving my issue with them on one of the product that I got was different from the one that I ordered. Still chasing with them to get my money or replacemnt

Hi,
I placed a order (order no. 8629145) on rediff for two set of led candles, they send one set of led and other send wax candles, they are cheaters, i tried to contact their costumer care but always busy, i donnt know what i will do to get my money back or get correct order, please help if some body have any number or emails ids....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors