Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average

PAVITHRABANDHAN.ORG IS A FRAUD/SCAM MATRIMONIAL SERVICES COMPANY

07-01-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: PAVITHRABANDHAN.ORG IS A FRAUD/SCAM MATRIMONIAL SERVICES COMPANY
I would like to share my experience with this website Pavithrabandhan.org has great customer care services . when you register they call you often but quality of matrimonial alliances need to be improved. I was looking for Himacahli girl with rajput background but There is no option or category to filter the candidates, Though I Relieved some offers but rajput from MP, Rajasthan, delhi etc . Even I got trigger from website on email of desired partner matches of no similarity with my profile . I request Website company to improve services further and make customer fell more ease with authenticity .Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: PAVITHRABANDHAN.ORG IS A FRAUD/SCAM MATRIMONIAL SERVICES COMPANY
Pavithrabandhan in short is a fraud and scam site. Their modus operandi is simple. They seem to get or steal customer data from other reputed matrimonial sites in India. They usually target people with disabilities. They position their services through a relationship manager who would send you some attractive profiles initially to lure you in. They will call and email you nonstop to convince you to register and pay anywhere from 5k to 10k. Once money is sent,they might send you few profiles (usually fake )and afterwards they will become unresponsive never bothering to reply. If you make noise they will reply putting the blame on you or even even become abusive.

This is most likely a shadowy portal run by handful of people (sagar,rajeev,priyanka) and they might have duped thousands of unsuspecting people in India.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply