PAVITHRABANDHAN.ORG IS A FRAUD/SCAM MATRIMONIAL SERVICES COMPANY

Dear All,

This is share my experience with a matrimonial service provider name Pavitha bandhan.org where they first approached me with couple of very good matching profiles. I wanted to have the contact details of those profiles, but they asked me to pay 8000 Rupees as subscription fees. I was reluctant to pay such heavy amount initially and said I will pay half initially and after getting the contact details of those profiles I will pay the remaining. First they agreed, but after making the payment of 4k they said company policy does not allow and I have to pay full amount. I had to make full payment as I had no choice.

After that they never contacted me ( but to get the payment they called every single day ) I had to call them and email them asking for the contact details of those 2 profiles for 2 weeks later I got only 1 number which also was FAKE! all the details they had given on the profile was not matching with the contact person who I spoke.

they are not able to give any explanation regarding those 2 profiles and not able to validate the contact details of those 2 profiles that they sent first to me.

Besides they speak in such arrogant way now after they have cheated and refuse to refund my payment before 120 days which they claim is their policy.

I have proof of emails and recorded calls of those employees to back my claim.

Hence, friends try to give as many replies to this post and spend the word about this fraud company so they dont cheat any more people of their money which they earn in a honest way by sweating it out.

Much Regards,
Dhiraj Singh.

Dear Dhiraj,

I have also experienced the same thing from them. But they collected from me 7500/-

As long as we pay with out checking their credentials. These kind people will be there to exploit human weaknesses.

KIshore.

djdhiraj said:
Dear All,

This is share my experience with a matrimonial service provider name Pavitha bandhan.org where they first approached me with couple of very good matching profiles. I wanted to have the contact details of those profiles, but they asked me to pay 8000 Rupees as subscription fees. I was reluctant to pay such heavy amount initially and said I will pay half initially and after getting the contact details of those profiles I will pay the remaining. First they agreed, but after making the payment of 4k they said company policy does not allow and I have to pay full amount. I had to make full payment as I had no choice.

After that they never contacted me ( but to get the payment they called every single day ) I had to call them and email them asking for the contact details of those 2 profiles for 2 weeks later I got only 1 number which also was FAKE! all the details they had given on the profile was not matching with the contact person who I spoke.

they are not able to give any explanation regarding those 2 profiles and not able to validate the contact details of those 2 profiles that they sent first to me.

Besides they speak in such arrogant way now after they have cheated and refuse to refund my payment before 120 days which they claim is their policy.

I have proof of emails and recorded calls of those employees to back my claim.

Hence, friends try to give as many replies to this post and spend the word about this fraud company so they dont cheat any more people of their money which they earn in a honest way by sweating it out.

Much Regards,
Dhiraj Singh.
[hr]
My brother have got maraige fixed from Pavithra Bandhan Team. My brother is a HIV+ person and thanks to the team who were given me a beautiful life partner. We have registerd our profile on 2nd July 2015 and after 8 meetings this was finalized. Thanks to the entire bangalore team.

Vivek Kapoor
Mob: 8719052613[hr]
My brother have got maraige fixed from Pavithra Bandhan Team. My brother is a HIV+ person and thanks to the team who were given me a beautiful life partner. We have registerd our profile on 2nd July 2015 and after 8 meetings this was finalized. Thanks to the entire bangalore team.

Vivek Kapoor
Mob: 8719052613

I am also a sufferer; they referred this service with a refundable fee if no suitable profiles are received through them.

After almost 6 months there are not even one single profile that has been shared per my need which I had mentioned in the beginning.

It takes a lot of emails and followup to get them respond and after a great struggle I received three profile details. The RM says they had informed and asked me to contact them.

When I contacted them they were not even valid numbers.

I had asked them to refund the amount paid as they had agreed to me via email during initial phase. After seeing these complaints I strongly believe that this Pavithrabandan is fraud and the the person named Sagar who interacted with me is also fully/partially involved in this scam.

I am positing this for others benefit and I hope this post with others will come up in Google search when someone tries to validate before payment.

Regards.

Vivek Kapoor said:
[hr]

Vivek Kapoor
Mob: 8719052613[hr]

Vivek Kapoor
Mob: 8719052613
This Vivek Kapoor is the same person who registered the domain pavithrabandhan.org in the first place ( i.e. part of this organisation ). I noticed a couple of other complaint sites where he replies to complaints that he got his money back and its a very genuine company (Same HIV+ story sometimes )

You can find the domain info here on who.is

Registrant Contact Information:
Code:
Name       Matrimony
Organization       pavithra bandhan services
Address             NO.327/1, NEAR BAGALUR MARKET
                        BAGALUR MAIN ROAD, TOWARDS DEVANAHALLI
City                   Bangalore
State/Province    Karnataka
Postal Code        560094
Country             IN
Phone               +91.9310523448
Email               vivek.kapoor10@yahoo.com

Here is his activity on another site, I took screenshot and highlighted Vivek.kapoor10

Thank you thank you so much dhiraj ji...

You saved me, I am seduced by this, I had the money to pay, but all of a sudden then they had closed the site wrote on May, Google has from this and I read it and could not have been the world's humanity, I realized that for the money people can work in a trap.

Thank you once again

I AM SO HAPPY FOR PAVITHRABANDHAN.ORG MATRIMONIAL SERVICES

My marriage got fixed in the month of august through pavithrabandhan people. i was wondering initially how they got my profile and later i come to know they have all good matches related to my profile. so i initially worried to investment. but when they given me the agreement letter then i made my half trust. Even i saw the review in consumer forum before i made payment. I could have decline this option. But they have provided me the agreement letter in written before i pay. Then i made my mind to go for it and try. i paid Rs. 10000 for my life partner. its not huge for me but if i don;t get service its waste for me. now i got my life partner after 5 months of my service. I am so happy and can suggest people to join and avail the service.

Best Regards,
Karthic from chennai[hr]
I saw your rely. You can try for this. money is not bigger than life. even i found the complaint against this company before payment. they have given me the agreement before payment so i took this opportunity and found my life partner. i just reply in my mail today. I was about to leave the page but i just saw you people have made such complaint. anyway this is not my concern but my concern is if something going negative people take it easily and positive things skipped from the mind. i wish all people gud luck including dheeraj. hope you people have found your good match. Also as per my suggestion jeevansaathi.com or Hindustan Times also better place to search a better half.

fenilshah91 said:
Thank you thank you so much dhiraj ji...

You saved me, I am seduced by this, I had the money to pay, but all of a sudden then they had closed the site wrote on May, Google has from this and I read it and could not have been the world's humanity, I realized that for the money people can work in a trap.

Thank you once again

I am sure not the only one writing about online matrimonial services. Since I was once the user on such sites so have decided to share some of the insights and what I have experienced based on goods and bad things.

I had accounts on multiple sites to get more response but there was always Pavithrabandhan.org which had me more positive responses but there were lots of things which I never liked about this site

e.g., last seen option which is not accurate also website is too slow however it is well designed but that means nothing if website does not response on time. searching new people was decent I guess but only if you are a paid member.

So I bought the premium membership with them at Rs. 3500 for 3 months. Before membership one cannot send personalized messages nor they can't chat with people those are online. Also I noticed there were too many fake accounts which I think was created to attract more people to buy membership. Even all these negative trait I had with the site I managed to meet with almost 10 people from my near by place in 3 months of membership though things never worked out.

They chat with people online to answer their queries but in fact they are not very techie or informational to understand the actual question being asked to them. They really need to improve this area of department along with slowness issue on the website otherwise Pavithrabandhan.org doing a pretty good job in getting people meet each other to get a suitable partner for life.

Ashok

I would like to share my experience with this website Pavithrabandhan.org has great customer care services . when you register they call you often but quality of matrimonial alliances need to be improved. I was looking for Himacahli girl with rajput background but There is no option or category to filter the candidates, Though I Relieved some offers but rajput from MP, Rajasthan, delhi etc . Even I got trigger from website on email of desired partner matches of no similarity with my profile . I request Website company to improve services further and make customer fell more ease with authenticity .:blush:

Pavithrabandhan in short is a fraud and scam site. Their modus operandi is simple. They seem to get or steal customer data from other reputed matrimonial sites in India. They usually target people with disabilities. They position their services through a relationship manager who would send you some attractive profiles initially to lure you in. They will call and email you nonstop to convince you to register and pay anywhere from 5k to 10k. Once money is sent,they might send you few profiles (usually fake )and afterwards they will become unresponsive never bothering to reply. If you make noise they will reply putting the blame on you or even even become abusive.

This is most likely a shadowy portal run by handful of people (sagar,rajeev,priyanka) and they might have duped thousands of unsuspecting people in India.

pavithrabandhan is a fraud organization where some cheap people will call you and share you few fake profiles according to your requirement and will convince you to pay the registration amount of 7500/-.
Once you pay it after that the same cheap people will never respond to your call neither will share you any profile.

Couple of such cheap people who tried to trap me are below
Rani Pandey <rani@pavithrabandhan.org> - 7291971729
Sagar Kumar <sagar@pavithrabandhan.org>
Sidharth - he is a bastard, because if you don't pay the registration amount then he will start to use foul language and behave like a daalal. -
Be aware of this wedding service company and never pay any amount to these cheap people.

PAVITHRA BANDHAN IS GOOD SERVICE PROVIDER

PAVITHRABANDHAN.ORG IS A GOOD SERVICE PROVIDER I HAVE MY SELF EXPERIENCED THE SERVICE YES I AGREE THEY DELAY BUT MY ALL REQUIREMENTS WAS COMPLETE THEY CAME UP WITH A RIGHT CHOICE FOR ME AND NOW I AM HAPPILY MARRIED .

THNAKS
PAVITHRABANDHAN
TEAM

I would like to share my experience with PAVITHRABANDHAN team they are the one of the good service provider , they have finally found a soul mate for me with i am very much happy , i agree that the team late a little time to find but i am happy with the service they give they have the best customer support team.

I found the complaint against this company before payment. they have given me the agreement before payment so i took this opportunity and found my life partner. i just reply in my mail today. I was about to leave the page but i just saw you people have made such complaint. anyway this is not my concern but my concern is if something going negative people take it easily and positive things skipped from the mind. i wish all people gud luck including dheeraj. hope you people have found your good match.

I dont know why people do like this, why they comment negative , this company is doing worth with the customer , there chargers for personalized services are also low as compared to other website, But people should think before commenting or giving bad reviews.

Regards
Praveen

Hello friends! here I am sharing about a matrimonial website. In today we can see there are many online matrimonial websites where people can search for a perfect match. In those websites one is PAVITHRA BANDHAN SERVICES. One day my brother register in this matrimonial website and they said to you please update your profile complete. They have paid and unpaid services. First he try only unpaid and get many matches but unable to chat with them. They are told us that if you want to continue the services you want to paid some amount of 3500 for online and 7500 for personalized services. When he paid and talk with match profile. after that they provided me the interested match on my mail id on weekly basis. after that they arranged the meeting with the profiles, during meeting i didn't like the girl , so they arranged the next meeting for me and after 4 to 5 meeting i finally found one profile who was the exact match of mine , and moved on with her. And now my marriage is fixed , and soon i am getting married to her.

Thanks to the team of pavithrabandhan services
Regard
Pooja Gavale

hello friends
i am manpreet , i regiistered with pavithra bandhan matrimony earlier , they charged me 7500 rupees for till marriage plan and they provided me the profiles on my mail id on weekly basis .

and after 2 month i they gave me a profile which i liked a lot , i told them to proceed on my behalf after that i went for meeting her , and we got engaged last month.

thanks to rani panday mam and mr sagar and satish for there good effort

i got a call from pavithra bandhan matrimony services , they gave me some attractive profiles on my mail id and after that they told me to register on their webiste , after registartion they told me choose ofline unlimited plan of 7500 , i followed the same thing as they said.

after that they provided me the contact number of the interested profiles on whats app
i contacted them and them they arranged a meeting for me and then we both liked each other, and we proceeded .

sangeeta mam i thank you for your work and sagar for giving me excellent coustmer support and mr manoj for providing me such a good profile

MI BANDHAN MATRIMONY VAR SERVIES GHETLI 7500 CHI T MLA CHAGLA RESP[ONSE BHETLA. TYANI MLA WH VAR PROFILE PATHVILI. ANI NATAR MLA TYA MULACHE MO. NO. BHETLE NATAR AAMCHI MEETING ZALI . MI FAR KHUSH AAHE YA SERVIER SATHI. MLA MAZA JIVANSATHI MILALA AATA MAZ LAGN AAHE NEXT MONTH MADHE.......

DHANYWAD RENU JI TUMHI MLA YEVFHA CHAGLA MULGA SHODHUN DILA

Last edited:
Hi All, I would like to inform you that I got married with the help of this website .Although I am sending this information to you a little late but still I trusted this website to get married. I decided to get married and I became a paid memeber after one week surfing. Its my personal experience that if someone believe in somthing that gonna happen.I expressed interest to a few and meanwhile I received interest .My partner (Sunit Sahu ) was not a paid member but I liked to meet her since she belongs to near by Mumbai .And after meeting her I decied to get married ,I got married on 24 th November and living happlity together

pavithra bandhan servcies are one of the best service provider and they give the servcie of the top class,
I Have paid amount of 7500 rupees for personalized service and i got the best coustmer support.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors