OVER BILLING

I am using two vodafone numbers in vodafone corporate plan. on january 22nd their executive offered data pack and excess talk time for my numbers and asked not to port. in next month bill they charged for usage of both and now they are saying packs not activated . today they disconnected my outgoing calls not answering properly if i call customer care . when i asked they kept my phone engage and not answering. whose mistake it is ans why should i pay more bill. it is not fair at all . they are plying with customers in this way . so please take necessary action in view of justice. after confirming from their customer care i have used both but they are saying packs not activated. why should they give without activating. yesterday also their executive said that they offered the packs but not activated.they are responsible for this and now am suffering from this. as an employee am in need of phone . but they disconnected with out even intimating. my numbers for contact are 9642811112 and 9704384718

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors