Not recieved sufficient information from hospital when will the blood test report giv

Hi Sir/Madam,

I had given my blood sample to Gangothri hospital on 19/June/2014(thursday) for 'HBSAG' and 'ANTI HCV' blood test, i was told that i will be getting blood test report by next day evening.

Next day (20/June/20014) evening around 4 pm, i visited the hospital to collect the report i was handed over an report,
i had recieved the blood test report of HBSAG test and ANTI HCV report was not given and i was not informed, i got to know about this later(when doctor asked me about the ANTI HCV report).

So on 21/June/2014 i went to hospital for collecting the ANTI HCV blood report, i was told that the sent the blood to some other city for blood test report can be collected by evening same day.

So same day evening i went to collect the report, i was told that they have not recieved the report yet, so asked me come next day.

So the same reason was given to me every time i went to collect the report from hospital,

and i have recieved an confirmation on date & time from hospital on which i will be recieving the blood test report till now (26/june/2014 12:10 pm).

The hopital response for any query regarding the blood report is very careless, please look into the issue.

Hospital address:

Gangothri Hospital,

No 27, Kuvempunagar (BTM Layout),

100 ft ring road,

Bangalore - 560076.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors