Not getting proper service and paying full charges for last three years.

I am a consumer having a telephone land line since more than two decades. I am not getting the service properly because of the technical problem of the BSNL telephone exchange Satasankha under Bhubaneswar Telephone District of Odisha State. I have made complains over telephone to the exchange regularly and also to the higher authorities of the tel. Department but no action is taken to clear the problems. We are getting service from the land line for a period of maximum 2 (two) hours a day for the last three years. The battery backup of the telephone exchange has gone out of order since last three years. At the time of power failure the exchange is not working. When the power resumes, the exchange is working if there is a operator in the exchange. And it is a matter of regret that the operator is not available in the exchange all the times. It may be investigated and from the system it can be easily known the average working period of the exchange in a day. We are paying the charges in full having not getting the services properly.
Ramesh Chandra Mishra
S/o Hemalata Mishra
Phone No. 06752 248820

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors