Nokia Lumia 710 damaged port problems.... shocking nokia care services

I Purchased Lumia 710 on 03.09.2012.
It developed following problems-
1)device charging port has become loose and frequently stops charging
2) voice quality not clear, even the person answering my calls complaints of lower volume and unclear voice
3) applications like whats app, nokia music , internet not working properly

As advised by their website to contact Nokia if the charging port is loose. i got the following appointment fixed
Appointment Number : A08254
Date : 2013-06-21
Time : 11:00 AM - 11:15 AM
Nokia Care Centre Details :NRI Communication
O-9,1st Floor Lajpat Nagar - 2 Contact No :
Ph. 1146528790
Mob. 919818988177
Dealt by Ms Neha .Phone checked by service engineer Mr Dev who completely damages the port and returns the device claiming that as usb port is damaged the warranty is void. Now the mobile can not be charged at all while previously I was able to charge it and it was only loose.

They refuse to repair all the problems saying warranty is void. Now their person breaks the port and then claims repair charge of Rs. 3500/-which is highly unfair. This is common manufacturing defect in Nokia 710 as can be seen from enclosed file. The phone has never suffered even slightest damage and only been used with Nokia charger supplied with it.

It is shocking that Nokia customer care is stooping to such low levels to cheat its consumers. When I contacted their branch manager Mr Pradeep Malhotra then -AT FIRST THEY CLAIMED THAT IT WAS CASE OF LIQUID DAMAGE AND WHEN I CONFRONTED THEM. THEY IMMEDIATELY CHANGED THEIR VERSION THAT IT WAS PHYSICAL DAMAGE. THIS CLEARLY SHOWS THEIR MAL INTENTIONS. THEIR SERVICE ENGINEERS ARE DAMAGING THE DEVICE AND THEN ASKING MONEY TO REPAIR IT. THIS IS THEIR CUSTOMER CARE POLICY. I being a doctor clearly know how to use a phone.

And had been using Nokia phones for the last 15 years and i am using this phone single handedly. so no question of it being damaged by somebody else. Their Team is doing so only as a gimmick to fool people that they are very concerned but basically they do nothing. They are simply cheating their consumers and avoid repairing any phone under warranty. either nokia management should address such problems or stop manufacturing more products/atleast stop issuing warranty cos its of no use to customers. other brands like apple are replacing phones with slightest defects even on last day of warranty and nokia is not even ready to repair phones under warranty of many months and nokia care ppl are using such bad tactics. This will only discourage people like me who have been loyal customers of nokia since 15 years to shift to other brands. I am very much disappointed by the attitude of nokia care people at lajpat nagar nokia care, delhi.
I Am a man of principles and i will not give 3500 rs to such cheaters to repair my phone. i will rather prefer shelling out much more money and buy a new phone from another brand which show some care to its customers and do not play such cheap gimmics .

my email id is spaw12345 @ yahoo.com[hr]
IMIE 352843055796491

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors