Nokia Care doesn't really care...

Hi
I am a Nokia Lumia customer and I have had my share of misery with Nokia Service and more. I absolutely :heart: my phone , but I have to trash it just because of the terrible service they provide. They absolutely ruined my handset. I would NEVER recommend a Nokia phone to a friend just for this one reason. Its that bad.:dodgy:
I own a Lumia 920 device for about a year now. My phone’s 3.5mm ear-phone jack stopped functioning properly sometime during Mar 2014, that is, 3 months back. I submitted my phone to the nearest genuine Nokia Care , here in Marthahalli, Bangalore.
1. Let me also mention that the same issue occurred earlier this year, and when I approached Nokia care Indiranagar, they asked me to submit the phone for 3 working days. I am not sure if they even knew what the issue was, despite of me explaining. This was impossible for me as it was really far, and my work hours would make it impossible to collect it from them. Also it would be difficult for me to manage my work without my phone. I left that office with my phone and approached Nokia Care Marthahalli. They fixed the issue in 30 min and returned the phone.:p

2. Anyway, when this problem recurred in March, I went to my much trusted Nokia Care. They said the earphone connector needed replacement and this wasn’t covered under warranty. I wanted a good service so I paid the money. The next day I got my phone back, all fixed/replaced as needed. That night it stopped working again, with the same issue. I went again to get it fixed. This repeated four times in a week, with me losing 4 half days off my work to make trips to service centres.:huh: And one of the times, I even got there 30 min before their office time , so I can get this fixed and go to work. But they absolutely neglected me, and just sat at their counters with absolutely nothing to engage in and still not tending to me until the clock struck 10 AM. This was pretty disrespectful . :-/

3. The fifth time I went there (the very same week with the very same issue!!) I had had enough. It was do or die for me. Come on, you provide one month service warranty for a fix doesn’t mean everyday in that month you live at the Nokia care door step. Your customers have a life too. I said I wanted a “proper fix” . They said they had to send my phone to Chennai and it would take 15 days to get it fixed. They might even replace the parts:s.

“Then do it”, I had no second thoughts. I was fed up. I surrendered my phone. Called up almost every other day to check on the status. It took one entire month..!! I paid for a smartphone and I was using a Nokia 1100…Anyway, once they got back the phone, they kept it in their office for 2 days. They say they did “thorough testing” during this time. Finally I came to collect my much awaited handset, with the chipset n all replaced. I went home, plugged in the earphones, and it stopped working!!!!!:huh: For the love of humanity, what do these people do there??!!!:mad:

I called them up again and again. They wouldn’t replace my phone. They had no explanation for their shear carelessness and complete lack of integrity to their work. They were absolutely cool and passive when I explained my plight. I even talked to their manager. Its all one big game and they just kept tossing me around. As a consumer who repeatedly gave positive feedback, this was very painful and unacceptable.:(

I gave enough chances, now I have had enough. I have my bills , I have a malfunctioning handset. I have no choice but to proceed with this legally.

Nokia should shut down these places. Its ruining the brand name. This is a humble request to Nokia from a consumer and a huge EX-Lumia fan. Please take some serious action on the quality of services. This is a request from not just me , but from my friends too who faced similar issues with Nokia services.:dodgy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors