No representative to install my new Samsung products at Chennai

I bought a new Samsung LED TV, Washing machine and a refrigerator 4 days back. The same has been delivered to my residence (Pincode: 603110) by the dealer. They told a Samsung representative will come to install these products. Till now I called the customer care multiple times and they keep assigning it to a wrong service center within the city. I got call from one such representative and after I told my exact residence location he said it is out of his area and asked me to contact customer care again. I have called atleast 4-5 times and till now no representative has come neither I have received any updates from Samsung people. The last conversation with them says that I will get someone from Kanchipuram area service center which is almost 50 kms away. They said even the service center guy agreed and gave me a contact no ( 04447201818 ). I called that no. atleast 10 times from today morning but no one answered. A totally frustrating customer service from Samsung.. I'm at outskirts of Chennai, but not a village.. Such an established brand is unable to find the correct service center to send a installation person which is shameful.

Regards,
Pradeep[hr]
My complaint no. regarding this is 8458871869

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors