Need full refund - Train departed before time from boarding station

Hi there,

I booked my ticket online, in sleeper class almost 4 months ago from the date of journey. This ticket was in confirmed state and journey was scheduled from Guna (M.P.) to Pune (Maharashtra) for Aug 20, 2016 with the train 11102 Gwl Pune Express.

On the journey date, I reached my boarding station (i.e. Guna, M.P.) under the perfect time and amazingly I saw the train leaving platform and it was leaving the station 10 mins before the scheduled departure time. I immediately reported the same thing to station master and he tried his best to get the train stopped for me with talking to the train's guard on walky-talky but guard clearly told the station master that train has traveled so far from the station and cannot be stopped. This statement from guard was absolutely false. Suddenly train driver accelerated the train and I had missed the train.

I am working as a software engineer in Pune and had to attend the office on Monday for some unavoidable conferences but due to this unpredictable event, I am now not able to be in office.

I now want the full refund of my ticket which I booked and the consumer indemnity for this all.

You can refer to the attached screenshot for more information / departure of the train which I am talking about.

Below are my ticket details which you can refer to investigate more:
- Transaction ID: 100000490415971
- PNR No 2863335156
- Train No./Name: 11102 / GWL PUNE EXP
- Date of Journey & Boarding: 20-Aug-2016
- Class: SLEEPER CLASS (SL)
- To: PUNE JN (PUNE)
- Boarding: GUNA (GUNA)
- Resv Upto: PUNE JN (PUNE)
- Quota: GENERAL (GN)
- Ticket Type: E-ticket

You can call me anytime on 8390540094 to have more information.

- Anurag Birthare
Email: a_birthare@rediffmail.com
Mob: 839[/font]05-40094[attachment=454]

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors