Need Urgent Help - Customer Care not disconnecting service after numerous requests

I want to register complaint against Airtel. I have gone almost mad and harassed because of these non-sense people. I was using airtel broadband connection for internet. I have submitted the request to disconnect this service in August, 2014. I called customer care that kindly disconnect this, replying to which they said lets put this on hold for a month and after one month if you still don't want to continue then we will disconnect and in this period of hold you will not be charged anything.Also, I wasn't using this connection in this period of hold. After one month, customer care executive called me i.e. in end of September and asked to pay bill for September also. I said it was under the period of hold and you people have said that you will not be charged anything in period of hold so why should I pay???? They said they don't have proof regarding that I have put the connection on the hold even when customer care executive said that he put the connection on hold from his side. Moreover, now when I am asking them to disconnect this service since past 15 days they are not even putting the request for this and I am getting charged for this month also even when I haven't used this service since 30, August 2014.

When I call customer care they talk for 1 hour and waste lot of time. They even put phone on hold for 15-20 minutes. This is completely a case of mental harassment and financial loss.

I request you to please help at the earliest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors