Maruti road side assitance

I own a maruti wagor R and has been a regular customer paying insurance premiums every year and getting my service done after every 5000kms. Recently I met with an accident near Madikeri in Karnataka while going from Bangalore. Luckily I had no personal injuries and was on the middle of highway. I called maruti road side assitance to provide a towing vehicle to take my car to nearest maruti service centre. I was told that within 15 minutes I will receive a call but it had not happened.After 45 minutes received a call from a gentleman asking me to pay online to avail towing service. I told them that i was in middle of a road having met with an accident but he insisted that after i make online payment only towing vehicle will be sent. When i requested him to provide details he said he will send a mail with details of bank details. I was really upset with the kind of assitance they claim to offer.This is really insensitive treatment meted out to the customers when they are in real need. Luckily for me, I could manage to drive my car to the nearest service centre and handed over the vehicle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors