Manfacturing defect in phone - no solution by company

Hello Team
I would like to raise a complaint against Sony authorized mobile service center Accel Frontline Services Ltd and Company itself. I bought Xperia J last year December and I have been facing an issue with auto restart and touch screen hang after 5 months from the purchase of phone. Had gone to service center thrice for repair and formatted the phone several times but the problem is still persisting. I assume to have this as a manufacturing defect which is been neglected by both service center and on call technical assistance. Whenever I seek on-call technical assistance they direct me to service center and service center spokesperson just format my phone memory saying they have updated it with latest software resulting which the problem shouldn’t come again.

I am really in a fix and this round n round taking me nowhere.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You warranty will expire in December. Pl. ensure you accept only fully working phone after repair from the service center. I suggest you contact senior people in Sony to get it rectified quickly.

If there is extended warranty plan, please get it ASAP.

Second that! But my problem of auto restart is not defined i.e. it restarts on its own and no frequency can be tapped. However touchscreen issue is what i can still verify at Service Center. I had gone there again today and mockingly they suspected fault with my sim now. They assume my phone is having issue coz sim isnt compatible and touch screen issue while playing games or performing multitask is coz since my phone doesnt support such operations :mad: I am simply annoyed and frustated.

PS - Do you have any pointer for extended warranty.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Let them check with another sim. Just enquire with Sony store if there is any such extended warranty offer.

I have also purchased the xperia m on 18/5/2014 and my phone had same problem from first day. they replace my phone with another new phone but again after one day, new one also getting this type of problem(automatic shut down, screen flickring, always screen on, power button is not working). And when i had call to customer care then he told me to go service center again. now i do not want to go service center again i want my money return back. i am not satisfy with the sony products.
please tell me what i have to do for money return back?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors