Main balance deducted

Hi,

My main balance of Rs.130/- was deducted from my Airtel number : 9748512423 on 19/05/2014. On contacting Customer Care, I was informed, that as I was using 3G services which didnt have any data usage left in it, it was deducted from my main account balance.

I had a 3G balance of 37MB prior to using of the 3G services, and then I recharged an amount of Rs.48/- which provided 125MB of usage. Still Customer Care is denying the fact and is saying that 37MB was 2G data, not 3G.I would like to know, if the 37MB was 2G data, then after a recharge of Rs.48/- which provides a balance of 125MB 3G data, how come the total 3G balance in my account comes as 138MB, rather than 125MB? This sort of cheap quality service was not offered by Airtel earlier. Please look into this.

I also mailed airtelpresence@in.airtel.com, but didnt get any response from them.

Thanks in advance,
Abhishek Chatterjee

As for as the Main balance deducted
Hi,

My main balance of Rs.185/- was deducted from my Airtel number : 9981854571 on 19/07/2015. On contacting Customer Care, I was informed, that as I was using 3G services which didnt have any data usage left in it, it was deducted from my main account balance.

I had a 3G balance of 31MB prior to using of the 3G services, and then I recharged an amount of Rs.48/- which provided 125MB of usage. Still Customer Care is denying the fact and is saying that 37MB was 2G data, not 3G.I would like to know, if the 37MB was 2G data, then after a recharge of Rs.48/- which provides a balance of 125MB 3G data, how come the total 3G balance in my account comes as 184MB, rather than 145MB? This sort of cheap quality service was not offered by Airtel earlier. Please look into this.

I also mailed airtelpresence@in.airtel.com, but didnt get any response from them.

Thanks in advance,
Sneh dixit
-----------
{ indian yoga}

I also faced this situation in Airtel. There was 1 day remaining of my mobile data pack and 600MB. But in morning, when i checked my balance, it was 0 Rs. and 0 MB. Neither i use any internet nor any call anyone. The customer care said, your data limit had been finished before 1 day of last date of data pack. They didn't give me satisfied answers.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors