Mahindra First Choice / Superior Motors Sold Faulty car

I bought fiat Punto (Reg no KA05 MJ 7617) from Superior motors, Indranagar, Bangalore. They sold the car saying it is certified and trouble free. From the day 1 of the purchase to till now (about 3 months old) i have spent 40K for the repairs and still the suspensions are not working.

Day 1 of the delivery: Front and Back Wipers were bad, Clutched was hard. Head lamps were not working. Got the head lamps replaced from local vender and updated dealer about the remaining issues.

Day 3: Tail lamps went bad along with existing Clutch issue. No action from Dealer.

Day 5: The travel became too bad because of the hard clutch and took it to the dealer. Dealer kept the car for whole day and said they have resolved the issue and clutch was still hard.

Day 20: Totally tired of car issues and took it to Fiat showroom. When we found out, Clutch plate was completely worn out. Brake discs and pads were worn out. and ended up replacing most of the major parts and paid 35K bill. and found that Suspensions are also bad and needs replacement.

Called the dealer and told about the repairs and showed them even the bill and the reply I got was, brakes were not making noise and certification wont cover for Brakes and Clutch.

After a month of purchase: Started following with the dealer atleast get the suspensions fixed and no response.
Tried reaching out to direct Mahindra first choice leadership team and got regional manager's number. Called him multiple times too and all I could hear from him was, dont call us and irritate us, you did not buy warranty with the car and you go sort it out with the dealer.

I paid what dealer asked for. If dealer did not sell warranty is it customer's mistake? Customers trust Mahindra brand out of the local dealers for one reason, they wont get cheated. Here Mahindra is only doing fraud and they are not bothered to sort out the issues after sales.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors