MI Mobile service is TOO LATE - Job sheet (JS16060400107)

how you rate Xiaomi/MI Mobile service

• Wrost

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Wrost

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Myself Anurag Srivastava, I have submitted my MI Mobile at MI exclusive service center at Noida (F-2,F-3, First Floor) on 4th,Jun.2016 for service. They have given me the expected return date at 19,Jun.2016. I asked why it is going to take this much of days, when this is exclusive service center, they replied that there is already a long queue of customers waiting for their MI mobile to be repaired.

After some days, I have enquired to customer care (1800 103 6286) with the given job sheet number, they don't have any information present with them. The other number I have noted from service center (0120 2514004) is not even picked after thousands of calls. Even after going thrice to service center physically, they have ONLY one answer, "Sir, the parts are NOT coming from the company. today it is 27th Jun, still and now they are telling to do enquiry after 10th July.2016, Seriously, enough is enough !!!

My Question is from concern person of MI Mobile (Sales and support), If you don't have parts separately or for each part you are ordering it directly from China, then just let us know this while buying that MI MOBILES ARE COMPLETELY "USE AND THROW" TYPE. WHY YOU ARE MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMER. I can personally say, How much I was happy while purchasing this mobile, more than that I am sad this time for "WHY I HAVE PURCHASED MI MOBILE" and this is all because very unresponsive services they provide.

At last, in short...Please tell me, when I can expect my mobile to be repaired ?

Please help me out to get my mobile back to use. Thanks a lot!

anuragbhumca07 said:
Myself Anurag Srivastava, I have submitted my MI Mobile at MI exclusive service center at Noida (F-2,F-3, First Floor) on 4th,Jun.2016 for service. They have given me the expected return date at 19,Jun.2016. I asked why it is going to take this much of days, when this is exclusive service center, they replied that there is already a long queue of customers waiting for their MI mobile to be repaired.

After some days, I have enquired to customer care (1800 103 6286) with the given job sheet number, they don't have any information present with them. The other number I have noted from service center (0120 2514004) is not even picked after thousands of calls. Even after going thrice to service center physically, they have ONLY one answer, "Sir, the parts are NOT coming from the company. today it is 27th Jun, still and now they are telling to do enquiry after 10th July.2016, Seriously, enough is enough !!!

My Question is from concern person of MI Mobile (Sales and support), If you don't have parts separately or for each part you are ordering it directly from China, then just let us know this while buying that MI MOBILES ARE COMPLETELY "USE AND THROW" TYPE. WHY YOU ARE MAKING FOOL TO CUSTOMER. I can personally say, How much I was happy while purchasing this mobile, more than that I am sad this time for "WHY I HAVE PURCHASED MI MOBILE" and this is all because very unresponsive services they provide.

At last, in short...Please tell me, when I can expect my mobile to be repaired ?

Please help me out to get my mobile back to use. Thanks a lot!
I thought, that I would get some suggestion or support on this web forum. but this is also like MI Service center... No comment yet from anyone :(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors