Little to no service and Irresponsible customer care

I have been subscribed to use Reliance broadband connection since 17th March, 2015. My user ID is 337132867244.

Within 1 day of service activation, my problem started. Turned out that Reliance had not paid the rent of property where they have installed their network device, for the past 9 months. (And they expect users to pay bills on time!! Brings image of Scrooge to mind) Due to this dispute, the connectivity was hampered by the property owner. I suffered more than 50% downtime in week 1 and almost daily problems for the rest of the 2.5 weeks.

We tried to intervene and it was discussed that Reliance authority will pay the amount to the property owner and issue will be resolved. Even after 1 month, Reliance didn't clear out the issue and due to this fact, the connectivity has been down for approx 2 weeks now.

I have issued various complaints regarding this to the customer care and all fell on deaf ears. All I have is a regular dose of fake promises that the complaint will be resolved "permanently in 2-3 days". The list of complaint numbers is

Customer care
232177992 (closed automatically, but internet not working still)
232305420 (the guy named Gaurav did not write full complaint, so it was closed and dismissed automatically)
232445493 (all complaints before this were closed automatically without the permanent solution. They closed it because due to our intervention, the property owner agreed to keep the device on and wait for payment for a few days, and hence internet started working again)

Appellate authority
232370466 (Got this on 18th April, 2015. They had been acting like it was "battery" issue. They DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE REAL ISSUE!!! Same as customer care)

Apart from this, I tried calling local engineer Bakul Mohan, and authorities like Himanshu Golwani and Vinesh Kawatra during the period of 1 month. But they stopped picking up their phones. They were least concerned.

The icing on the cake is that after 2 weeks of continuous downtime, the customer care 'senior' (Amit Gaikwaed) said "frankly, I don't know when it will get solved".

There are a few things I can't figure out:
1. Why is Reliance not paying its rent???
2. Why am I suffering?
3. Till when will I suffer?

P.S: I would like to suggest everyone out there: DO NOT GO FOR ANY SERVICE FROM RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS. I have tried all at some point and only regretted. At this point, I can only wonder why I even tried them all!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors