Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

Letter from Regional Passport Office (Adverse Police verification report)

25-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Wink Letter from Regional Passport Office (Adverse Police verification report)
My wife had applied for Passport (Tatkal) in Chennai Passport Office in May Month and got the passport within few days. We have applied for US Visa (L1A) and now we are in US New York from June 21. Two weeks backs (in our hometown vellore), we have received the letter from RPO (sub: Clarifications required regarding Issuance of passport facilities to Rekha Rajesh (my wife)). I have attached the letter received from RPO.

Currently We are staying in US (New York). Please let us know how to proceed this.

Your Sincerely
Rajesh

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: biltu
01-10-2012, 03:59 PM
RE: Letter from Regional Passport Office (Adverse Police verification report)
Sorry for late reply. There are two things that could have happened - either the person wasn't there when police arrived or incorrect address was given.
You only the exact reason. Accordingly you'll need to reply with proper justification.

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!Shy
17-01-2013, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 09:52 PM by Expert.)
my friend Shazil has also received the ditto letter from Ranchi passport office. He belongs to a village in Shahjahanpur,U.P.....but has always studied in Shahjahanpur city at his relatives' place......now he studies at Indian Cool of Mines, Dhanbad, Jharkhand......... he applied from Ranchi for normal passport.....& gave his Shahjahanpur city address as his permanent address,,,,,but he did not have any address proof of city address but a letter came to his city address from Waqf board addressed to his father..........he produced the same in the CID inquiry & the officer accepted it. he received his passport & after it, he has received the same letter as above. they did not ask for any permanent address proof during appointment at PSK, Ranchi.
my questions are:
1) how can there be any adverse police verification report after the passport has been issued? & if so, then what is the use of such verification?
2) what are the penalty provisions in such cases?
3) what can be the possible way out?

kindly enlighten me!!!!!
thank you
13-02-2013, 12:50 PM
(25-09-2012 07:26 PM)smartyrajesh007 Wrote:  My wife had applied for Passport (Tatkal) in Chennai Passport Office in May Month and got the passport within few days. We have applied for US Visa (L1A) and now we are in US New York from June 21. Two weeks backs (in our hometown vellore), we have received the letter from RPO (sub: Clarifications required regarding Issuance of passport facilities to Rekha Rajesh (my wife)). I have attached the letter received from RPO.

Currently We are staying in US (New York). Please let us know how to proceed this.

Your Sincerely
Rajesh

i also got the same letter iam residing in kerala but i studied in salem so i forgot to mention it in my aplication for passport
right now iam in saudi arabia what can i do??
how can i reply for this letter?
10-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi Rajesh,
Could you please let us know how did you solved this. I mean did you replied to the Passport office or did you went to the police for sending re-verifocation or did you personally visit the passport office?

Regards,
Sonu
10-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Hey Rajesh,

I am having the same issue. My wife got her passport on Jan 2012, and she got H4 visa and she is here since April 2012. After year now (Dec 2013) we got a letter "clarification required regarding issuance of passport facilities" from Regional passport office. Verification was completed at that time but we got this letter again. Don;t know how to respond, Can you please let me know how did you respond to this. That would be really helpful.

- Mano
25-01-2014, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 25-01-2014 10:19 AM by sherif1980.)
(10-01-2014 10:02 PM)mrangasamy Wrote:  Hey Rajesh,

I am having the same issue. My wife got her passport on Jan 2012, and she got H4 visa and she is here since April 2012. After year now (Dec 2013) we got a letter "clarification required regarding issuance of passport facilities" from Regional passport office. Verification was completed at that time but we got this letter again. Don;t know how to respond, Can you please let me know how did you respond to this. That would be really helpful.

- Mano

Hi Mano / Rajesh,

I am facing the same issue. I applied Sep'13 and got my ppt in a week then I traveled US without completing PV as I was in a kind of urgent. Yesterday got the same kind of letter in my native address. Please if you get to know how to reply to them and get it resolved. Thanks in advance!

-Sherif
25-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Huh
(25-01-2014 10:18 AM)sherif1980 Wrote:  

- Mano

Hi Mano / Rajesh,

I am facing the same issue. I applied Sep'13 and got my ppt in a week then I traveled US without completing PV as I was in a kind of urgent. Yesterday got the same kind of letter in my native address. Please if you get to know how to reply to them and get it resolved. Thanks in advance!

-Sherif

Hi Sherif/Mano/rajesh

Guys ,same here ,couple of days a ago I happen to receive the same letter from RPO madurai , i have attached the copy of that letter ,i wanted to know the reason why particular adverse report is being sent from my native police station after issuing passport,as per the rule the passport will be issued after the PV (police verification )done but what is the case here,help me out please.thanks in advance.

-Bassam

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

26-02-2014, 05:52 AM
(25-02-2014 11:07 AM)mohamed bassam Wrote:  Huh
(25-01-2014 10:18 AM)sherif1980 Wrote:  

- Mano

Hi Mano / Rajesh,

-Sherif

Hi Sherif/Mano/rajesh

Guys ,same here ,couple of days a ago I happen to receive the same letter from RPO madurai , i have attached the copy of that letter ,i wanted to know the reason why particular adverse report is being sent from my native police station after issuing passport,as per the rule the passport will be issued after the PV (police verification )done but what is the case here,help me out please.thanks in advance.

-Bassam

Hi Guys,

I got some update, as I asked my friend to inquir in Regional PPT office and the feedback is -to submit the proper reason why the candidate is not available at the time of PV. So you can write a letter addressing Reg. PPT Officer along with the proper reason and send it to father/mother and they can submit it on behalf of yours.

Bassam- the PV can happen after receiving passport (post police verification) if you apply in tatkal.

-Sherif
21-03-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi,

I have encountered this issue for my wife's passport. She has even undergone through proper police verification.

I am not sure why this issue has arrived.
Can somebody advise me how did you solve this problem.
This will really help.

Regards,
Uravesh