LG people are biggest cheaters !!!

I got an Lg led smart tv model 42 inches Lw5500 about 1 and half year back and already it seems to be developing rather unacceptable faults. The screen just went blank while in the middle of watching a news channel. and the stupid led power indicator blinks in red once a while. Having called a Lg technician to have it repaired I spent a sum of 1000 rupees ( Horrendous ) , Just for the blistering fool to say I have to replace the motherboard in the tv for a sum of 10000 rupees . Seriously how does a motherboard get faulty in a matter of barely 1 and half year. Then we called in another of your idiot technicians and he discovered a new and even more annoying
and blood boiling fault in that tv. it seems that the display panel's too faulty( while they should last for over 10 years being led panels ) and it's price of replacement 30000 rupees. I don't what you blistering donkeys at lg think but i did not spend 90000 rupees an year and half back to buy a piece of nonsense that becomes a non working piece of plastic after a very short duration of time. and now i should spend what ? 40000 rupees to have it fixed ? Seriously give me a break !
Expecting a quick and prompt reply from the customer care. And even a replacement unit to counter my loss, Else a letter showing your device's pathetic quality and unacceptable service quality leaves to the LG's Ceo Bon Moo Koo in S.Korea . And remember the fact that I 'm demanding a replacement unit and not simply requesting it. And will take necessary steps to get my share of justice if required.

To whom so ever it may concern,
Srikar s s

srikar.samavedam@gmail.com

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors