LG India Delhi - No resolution/action on LCD TV 42" RNA 140121025116 21th Jan 2014

Hello LG Customer Care,

Subject: No resolution/action on LCD TV 42" complaint dated 21th Jan 2014 [RNA 140121025116] - AMC No - 010406 (10th Nov 2-13 - 9th Nov 2014)
About 1 month happened to this complaint.

I have LG 42" LCD model 42LH50YR ATR. I have it from 2010.
In November 10, 2014 I had got AMC done for it.TV started giving problem in LCD screen in Jan 2014.
Half of screen becomes green.Not been able to watch.
I registered a complaint RNA 140121025116 on 21st Jan 2014 regarding it.After 3-4 days engineer Mr RajKumar (LG) came and saw the problem.
He opened the set and done some cleaning of the cables in side.But problem remains the same.He concluded that the LCD is gone.He said he will let me know after talking to his service department to have the LCD screen changed. 2 days after he called to say that the LCD part for this model is not available and he needs the original bill/invoice for the TV purchase and from LG there may be refund after some depreciation if the part is not available.
2 days after on 5th Feb 2014 Rajkumar took the original invoice and said somebody in the department will call you for further info.

Nobody called back.( Called LG customer care almost every alternate day 25-30 times).NOBODY from LG called back.

I started calling customer care, which every time always confirm name,address,phone etc even though they know everything when I call.
Help person mentioned Mrs. Anju (9711359784) will resolve it.She will call you. I tried calling 20 times, no response/cut by Madam itself and
once got lucky she attended the call and told that the Mr Surinder(7838090161) will call you back.Which never happens (even though I kept calling these numbers)
Everyday I used to LG call help number, he gave me Mr. Mukesh Gulati (Area manager) number 9873335824.Again the story continues, the guy never picks the phone. One
day he picked & said that it was wrongly mentioned that the part is not available. It is available and will be replaced by today 10th Feb. Again another engineer came with LCD part( Mr bobby)
he did the same thing opened the tv and cleaned the cables with screw driver( which makes the screen display even bad). Then checked that the LCD part is not of this model.

Again called Mr. Mukesh Gulati 6 times, then he said he is busy send SMS. Sent SMS. No reply from then what is next.
Again called on 13,14,15 Feb , no response.

I had called I believe 25-30 times in last about 4 weeks after complaint. Is this the LG customer CARE ?
Even having AMC ( paid money Rs.4346 ). LG customer care is pathetic. I am going to consumer court and in leading newspaper to explain this type of harassment.
I would say - NEVER BUY ANY LG PRODUCT and totally unresponsive customer care.

NOT HAPPY CUSTOMER :s,
Sanjay Kumar New Delhi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors