LCD TV developed horizontal lines problem just after warranty

Hello,

I purchased Samsung 40 Inch LCD TV Model Number : LA40D550K1RLXL , Serial Number : MPZP3PBB901149R for 40000 on 15 AUG 2013 from Reliance Digital in Phoenix Market City Bangalore . It worked fine for 1 year and then on 18 AUG 2013 just after 3 days after warranty expired, it developed a problem of Horizontal Lines on screen. I called Samsung service Complain Number :8446785921, they said panel has to be replaced. Cost = approx 20000 Rs.

It is just 1 year and 3 days guys and I bought the TV in 40 K and now it is worth nothing. It is a product defect and certainly Samsung should take responsibility for the screen,

On this above context, I am requesting / appealing to SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS to take up this as very special / exceptional case and replace the PANEL at minimum cost as it is just 1 year old TV. It is my expectation from you, to look into this and show a way out, to solve the issue cordially so that the so that the customer satisfaction is highly appreciated.

I am writing this post with lots of hope and a proper judgment from SAMSUNG side.

Yours sincerely,
Amit Kumar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors